The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thats really nice to hear...more of such motivations must be brought into the site
Yes of course. Once an individual posts 1000 and gets his/her 500 point credits then the person will be motivated more.
[quote]Meverick wrote-
Every milestone will have half points of number of posts. 1000, 2000, 5000, 10k etc. You need to inform me about the completion in order to get the credits.[/quote]
Nice information shared.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My post is 2669.But I forgot to remember. Can I get now?I am sending a mail to maverick.Let see.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya surely you will get Ram. Maverick will do all the possible things for the members.
Congratulations Mr. Chinmoymukherjee on your good work at Boddunan. Keep posting more and more posts and try to reach higher levels.
Chinmoy sir,is a doing a very good job and he is still going to work more and more and will good success in Boddunan.

Want to make each day Accountable

So now that we have an Emperor, what will be the next level of achievement of no. of posts
So maverick I reached 5000 posts then i must have points for this.

WIll you please me know that you have credited for 1000,2000,3000,4000 and now 5000 posts.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

So maverick I reached 5000 posts then i must have points for this.

WIll you please me know that you have credited for 1000,2000,3000,4000 and now 5000 posts.

Sasikanth,i think you should give a PM to maverick for this. I have given it yesterday. Hope that he will credit my point and your points as well.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.