The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya I find some people gain almost 200 point credits within an hour. I don't no how was that?
Some post on the topic very quickly. So,that's why some members are quick here to earn points.

Want to make each day Accountable

I find difficult to post faster. I will try to post faster and compete with those members at the earliest.
arun, we cant able to overtake our old members as they are regular in this forum and it takes some time to post quality posts. so, slow and steady win the race. :cheer:

Vinu
Ya I doesn't want to overtake them Vinodh. I just want to develop my skill. Thats it.
Ya I doesn't want to overtake them Vinodh. I just want to develop my skill. Thats it.

yes arun, absolutely we can develop our english skill and also knowledge on boddunan. there is no doubt about that. Lets enjoy and have fun.. :)

Vinu

yes arun, absolutely we can develop our english skill and also knowledge on doddunan. there is no doubt about that. Lets enjoy and have fun.. :)

Vinodh,you have created a new name of Boddunan i.e "DODDUNAN". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

yes arun, absolutely we can develop our english skill and also knowledge on doddunan. there is no doubt about that. Lets enjoy and have fun.. :)

Vinodh,you have created a new name of Boddunan i.e "DODDUNAN". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

oh...!! :ohmy: im so sorry ronark this is happened due to typing mistake :unsure: Now i have edited the post.
000203D2_2012-01-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4465]}
Thanks Swetha! Glowing words of you which only a warm heart can produce!!

Thanks a lot to Rajani, Karthik,Arunkumar and others!
You are Marvelous !!! Hats off to you Sir.
Good to see you active.

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.