Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4662]}
Shuprabhat Swetha!! In the office! Today being Vasant Panchmi and Saraswati Puja we have a holiday here. Have a great day!

Best wishes for your Vasant Panchmi celebrations.

Here, we do Saraswathi pooja on Mahanavami and take the pooja on Vijayadeshami . (October-November) At our childhood, we children were very happy with Saraswathi pooja. Since all are books are placed for pooja for 2 days, we don't read and nobody scolds us for playing :P

Meera sandhu
Happy Saraswati puja to all friends.
I arranged puja at my home and my children specially daughter enjoyed very much. She wore a saree of her mother and looked like my mother.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Happy Saraswati puja to all friends.
I arranged puja at my home and my children specially daughter enjoyed very much. She wore a saree of her mother and looked like my mother.

Really! Children love to wear sari....than women :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Hahahah ram this is funny that sari is suitable to your daughter. :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Here little ones wear sarees on this day and look quite majestic!
Good morning one and all!!!!

Today is Sunday ! Time for the sun to rule the day!

By the way,I got up early as today is the day I do major cleaning,,,,, :D
7_4_35_2012-01-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4694]}
Very very Good Morning to all of you! I was born on a Sunday! Although I have little faith in astrologers but some opine that those who are born Sundays turn out to be uleless and worthless and in may case they prove to be stunningly correct!!!

@Swetha

On Sundays I clean up the garbage in my mind!!!
Good morning everybody.

@Chinmoyji.
I don't think the day we born, can bring any significant change in our life, though old people think so. It is often said, Tuesday and Saturday are not good. I don't know. But we do, believe often, if our birthday falls on this day, it is not good :) :)

Meera sandhu
Good morning to all my online friends and enjoy the the weekly off(Sunday)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
it really is a beautiful Sunday......I wish a wonderful day to everyone.... :)

smriti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.