Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
wow! chinmoy ji

Well, i think these astrologers are just demotivating you!

Swetha Shenoy
Yes its beautiful and resty sunday I wish Good day to all of my friends. Enjoy sunday .
no2_2012-01-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4710]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4710]}
@Sandhya

This what I got on googling!

So, being born on a sunday, typically we see that you express the attributes of the sun. Self-expression and creativity are hightened with sun day individuals, as well as an understanding and love of children. The father likely plays a prominent part in the life, more than the mother (particularly if the birth chart can back this up). Since the sun also symbolizes a woman's husband we think of that being prominent. Your leadership ability is great and you are capable of achieving much authority and/or power in life. You should look to the sun in your own natal chart to see if it is well-aspected or poorly aspected, as sun aspects for sun day people are more pronounced in one's life. If well-aspected, expect great vitality, particularly a healthy heart. Here are some basic key words that outline those born on sunday. Remember the sun in your chart will tell which of these you likely possess most.

Positives: vigor, drive, vitality, individuality, willpower, self-awareness, inspiration, creativity
Negatives: egotistic, pride, arrogance, domination, overbearingness

P.S: I share all the negatives and not a single positive!!
hey, even I am born on Sunday.....and some of the character matches too.....but not all negative ones..... :cheer:

smriti
Thanks Ceeem sir all need not to wake up but wake up in the sense that you are ready to perform you task in a better way.
emocoffee2_2012-02-01-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4801]}
Very Good Morning to all of you!
I am here.Good morning to all. But, I think all are sleeping till now. Nobody online except Suresh. :cheer: Chinmayji has gone for a snap after posting some.
When will he come back?
What about Sarala? What to say? She sleeps at day time and work at night :ohmy:
Swetha might be searching for some witty English funnies :laugh:
Gulshanji, santhoshji and Kalyanji...very good morning.
Ram, Smriti, Vinod and Sasi when are you going to join me. :)

Chinmayji, do you have in stock about the people who born on Friday? :)

Meera sandhu
goodmorning Sandhya and all friends .i am late as I am a late rider.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4816]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5219]}
good night everybody,I am going to sleep.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Incidentally this was really a good morning for me. In place of my routing morning walk, I went out with my daughter to give her some driving practice. Yes she made a few mistakes with the clutch part of it but she will learn fast. The way she avoided crashing an auto-rickshaw was really great.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.