I am really happy that I received my third cheque from the boddunan today! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani G,

Hearty congratulations on receiving your third cheque and I wish that you win more such cheques in the future too. Your cheque proves how much effort and quality you put in your work.

Carry on the good work you have been doing with boddunan so far and I am sure that your humble effort will surely lead this site to another level in the future. :)

Regards,

Ajay(ajay9779)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Dear Kalyani,

Congratulations for receiving your Third cheque .Good work I hope you will get forth more quickly.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

My warm congrats to you,Kalyani! You have been doing a fabulous job as editor and moderator both! Keep on doing your great work! All the best!
My warm congrats to you,Kalyani! You have been doing a fabulous job as editor and moderator both! Keep on doing your great work! All the best!

Really!
May you and all of our members receive more and more cheques for the years to come.

Meera sandhu
Hearty congratulations to Kalyani from my side........you are a real help to this community... :)

smriti
I think Kalyani's performance as moderator and editor has been truly exemplary. She has conducted herself with knowledge,competence and dignity!
Thanks Ajay for Coming here on Boddunan.
Kalyani Mam,Congratulation for you cheque. You work is very good and lets hope that you will get more and more cheque in coming future.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulations for receiving Third cheque, Kalyani.

All the best.

Done great job.

Be positive
Thank you all for your kind words of appreciation and encouragement! It would not have been possible without all your support, Thanks once again to all! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Jee Is this site really pay I am new member so there is a Query in my mind abou this. How much it take to make a Payment to Members.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.