Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These pictures were taken on the way to Nagarjun sagar and ethipothala falls

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5130]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5131]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5132]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5133]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5134]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5135]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5136]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5137]}

Swetha Shenoy
Nice pics shared,Swetha! I feel like visiting this place one day!!
yes chinmoy ji, you are always welcome!

actually when we had gone to nagarjun sagar, it was already late as it was 4 pm, we would have entry to nagarjun sagar konda where there are many relics and articrafts!

so we visited ethipothala water falls and thankfully there was water in the waterfalls,when we visited in june, there was no water at all(that was january visit)

Swetha Shenoy
Really amazing picture by seeing that picture even my heart tell that if i am in that picture.Nice share.Third and fourth are really amazing among all.It shows how nature are beautiful on that place.Can you share more.
Wow!!!!!!! These are really fantastic photographs.Taking a plunge in the lap of nature gives an auspicious moment of life.
amazing pictures shared by shwetha.....it is good to see the real you........ :) :)

smriti
Amazing pictures Swetha, if I am not mistaken one of those used to be your profile photo, right, you look really cute in these photos!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes kalyani

you are right :)

thanks for remembering!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Swetha wonderfull pictures. Really amazing sceneries. Araku is a awesome place among the places in andhra pradesh and araku is also known as uthakamandalam and the second ooti

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Nice pictures shared by you Swetha.You are looking so good.Thanks for sharing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.