Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are absolutely correct sarala, nowadays forum section is very interesting due to sandhya only... Lot of interesting threads started by her.
I never seen this much of members online on forum on same time. This is very good sign of improvement. Lets thank sandhya:)

Oh Kannaaa...What can I say more?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5480]}
head_2012-02-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
faces_125.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5481]}
@Sunil

Ende ammo! You are giving up before putting up even a semblance of a fight! Phew!
Had it been some one with whom I could fight, Chinmayda, I am not going to dance to your tune. No fights with girls, NO.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I haven't gone through all the posts... before that I replied to Vinod only.
I won't thank Sarala.....ha ha :laugh:

Then about the credit.....
Personally I believe, credit goes equally to all the active members of past 1 and a half months.....particularly to Chinmayjee, Sasi, Gulshanji, Sarala, Kalyani , Ram, Vinod ,Sunil and all others because no sound will be produced by a single hand only
It more hands join, clapping sounds more good. Isn't it?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5482]}

Meera sandhu
Had it been some one with whom I could fight, Chinmayda, I am not going to dance to your tune. No fights with girls, NO.

Chinmayjee,
Really Sunil has brains. That's why he decided not to fight.
But you can fight. :cheer:

Meera sandhu
[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\00020309.gif[/attachment]
He has thought and decided not to! And I didn't imagine it even in my wildest of dreams!!! Then who .....!!
You didn't understand it well, what I have told. Just read once more.
Also, attach that gif once again please
computer-17_2012-02-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
But please for god's sake do not zero on me while you have your thinking caps on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As Im through mobile. I cant able start a thread or post any pictures:( but when i will be on system i will start some interesting threads and post some pictures for sure...

Vinu
But please for god's sake do not zero on me while you have your thinking caps on.

I am asking Chinmayjee.... :laugh: :laugh:
Where has he gone?

I think nowadays fight between we two, I and Chinmayjee is keeping our forum active and of course, smile in everyone's face. Isn't it, Sunil?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.