Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]7_4_35_2012-02-21.gif

Even they grumble in their love!! [/quote]

Perpetual grumblers!! Will grumble even when food fit for a king is presented! :angry:
party_2_ieyes.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5558]}
May be it's their royal way to show their pleasure (grumble)!!
[quote]7_4_35_2012-02-21.gif

Even they grumble in their love!!

Perpetual grumblers!! Will grumble even when food fit for a king is presented! :angry:[/quote]
In that case they would ask for some thing light and without oil as they are soooo health conscious. :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]
In that case they would ask for some thing light and without oil as they are soooo health conscious. [/quote]

And sweets without sugar!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

[quote]
In that case they would ask for some thing light and without oil as they are soooo health conscious.

And sweets without sugar!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]
No they would ask for sweets made of sugarless sugar. They want it sweet to make you sweat. :laugh:

Food and Love are inter connected , the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, but I guess at some stage when problems come through the door and love flies out through the window, food becomes much more important ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am huge mad about food.
I eat till my stomach is bursted !!! This happens sometimes only. :) :laugh: :woohoo:

Want to make each day Accountable

I am a little different- I eat to live and not live to eat. I eat small and what is necessary.

Food and Love are inter connected , the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, but I guess at some stage when problems come through the door and love flies out through the window, food becomes much more important ...

True! No wonder my husband loves me more when I prepare something different and extra delicious!! :laugh: :laugh:

[quote]
In that case they would ask for some thing light and without oil as they are soooo health conscious.

And sweets without sugar!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No they would ask for sweets made of sugarless sugar. They want it sweet to make you sweat. :laugh:[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They only do it to irritate others!! I really hate people who can grumble about food that is so well prepared and tasty!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.