The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By the way where is sandhya? I could not find her from few hours.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes Sandhya open the name and he will be shamed ,This will be punishment.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, sandhya reveal the name and the messages kept by that person. Then he will get his punishment as ram said

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]yes, sandhya reveal the name and the messages kept by that person. Then he will get his punishment as ram said[/quote]
Sarala he is a photographer.Hope you will understand.
Only Sandhya can take decision to open out.We are with her.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]yes, sandhya reveal the name and the messages kept by that person. Then he will get his punishment as ram said

Only Sandhya can take decision to open out.We are with her.[/quote]

Did Sandhya tell that he is a photographer? :unsure:
[quote]yes, sandhya reveal the name and the messages kept by that person. Then he will get his punishment as ram said

Only Sandhya can take decision to open out.We are with her.[/quote]

Ram, did you got that msg from sandhya?! :huh:

Vinu

Only Sandhya can take decision to open out.We are with her.

Ram, did you got that msg from sandhya?! :huh:[/quote]

I think so she told Ram through PM. :)

I hope Sandhya has informed it to Admin :)
Dear Sandhya

why you are hiding his name? You need to expose those people who is doing wrong if you are hiding him that reason I did not know.

Anyway I hope your problem will resolved if person will see this thread.

Could you share starting letter of person name.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Dear Sandhya

why you are hiding his name? You need to expose those people who is doing wrong if you are hiding him that reason I did not know.

Actually he want me to respond and send complaint along with that threatening message to admin because he believes by doing this way, his mission will be completed. Such a cunning person!!!! He is the most dangerous and selfish person of this site, with whom, I don't want to keep any friendly relation.
He may be thinking, I am fearing him.......definitely not.

He should never send a 3rd message to my personal mail. This started thread is only for that precautions. Let him bark, I don't care :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Dear Sandhya

Actually he want me to respond and send complaint along with that threatening message to admin because he believes by doing this way, his mission will be completed. Such a cunning person!!!! He is the most dangerous and selfish person of this site, with whom, I don't want to keep any friendly relation.
He may be thinking, I am fearing him.......definitely not.

He should never send a 3rd message to my personal mail. This started thread is only for that precautions. Let him bark, I don't care :angry: :angry: :angry:

That's right and i think he might be reading this thread so now he will be bit more cautious :) .But you still did not tell the name of that person. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.