Her school is closed now.....and she will be available at home for 2 months. So, I may be a bit busy with her :P
What things can I teach a girl of 4 years in her summer vacation? Give me some fresh new ideas :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont know exactly as am not at been a parent.

But when am a kid, my dad used to say me to write all childhood knowledge in a paper and submit him.

Childhood knowledge means general and basic things that is

Alphabets, words, tables, maths problems, about human body parts, barakadi(hindi alphabets), etc.

The things which are helpful lifelong.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

She knows to write alphabets and numbers till 20.
After 20, she writes all numbers like 12,22,32,42 etc :laugh:
Actually they had to write till 60. I will make it thorough in this vacation.

Meera sandhu
She can join the dance class or drawing class if she is interested in dancing and drawing.
Also if you want to improve her handwriting then you can tell her to write a page from her book everyday, it helps a lot to improve the writing. I used to do the samething in my school during vacations, it helped me lot.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Make her learn your language. Improve her in general knowledge, slokas, devotional songs.

During whole year they remain busy.Let her free to play.This will make her more energetic and free minded.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
She can join in music class or try to educate any instruments like piano, drums etc., or send for spoken hindi class. This will help her to improve her knowledge. :)

Vinu
You can send her to join some vocational classes so that she may learn from it :) .In 2 months she will learn a lot from it. :)
the best is make her learn new things, join her singing and dancing classes. If she is strong enough then join her in karatay. this will be helpful life long and she can even protect herself too

Sandhya send her to computer classes or drawing classes so she will become more talented.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

you can even improve her general knowledge by making her learn the capital of states in India and many more. Even you can make play games which are related to knowledge like word building etc.

One more suggestion is when you are in that age what you used to do in your summer vacation. What your mom used to plan for you. Accdoring to that you plan for your daughter

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.