Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also called her and my wife is also very much satisfied to talk with her.Thanks aniyathi and This is a geat achievement that I have got a relation from Boddunan.This is my best reward.
11762_2012-04-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also called her and my wife is also very
much satisfied to talk with her.Thanks aniyathi and This is a geat
achievement that I have got a relation from Boddunan.This is my best
reward.
good to see that you have found a great friend from boddunan.i don't try to communicate with my online friends over phone as i want them to remain my online friends only.:)
I also called her and my wife is also very much satisfied to talk with her.Thanks aniyathi and This is a geat achievement that I have got a relation from Boddunan.This is my best reward.

After all, you always make me emotional and shed tears by calling me 'Aniyathi'

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6734]}
computer-18_2012-04-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

After all, you always make me emotional and shed tears by calling me 'Aniyathi'

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6734]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6748]}
Sasikanth.K wrote:
I had not shocked any one because I was in shock when a lady called from boddunan for interview.

Who is she Sasi????

That was you silly girl who made me interview in a funny way. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sasikanth.K wrote:
I had not shocked any one because I was in shock when a lady called from boddunan for interview.

Who is she Sasi????

That was you silly girl who made me interview in a funny way. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me?????When?????? :silly: :blink: :blush: :sick:

Who has fooled you by taking my name???? I really don't know :unsure:
think12_2012-04-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Oh no it was not you so I got a fake call in the name of you. So some body started to do mischieves things like done to you.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Oh no it was not you so I got a fake call in the name of you. So some body started to do mischieves things like done to you.

Yes of course.....That also in my name :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
Sasikanth.K wrote:

Who is she Sasi????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6763]}
Sasikanth.K wrote:

Who is she Sasi????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6763]}

Was it you?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.