The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Apparently, some members are not yet grown up. This is the expression communicated through these avatars.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then what about this squirrel hanging around with a flower in his hand? :P :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Apparently, some members are not yet grown up. This is the expression communicated through these avatars.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then what about this squirrel hanging around with a flower in his hand? :P :cheer:

Sandhya they too are kids of squirrel think Abid forgot that. :P :woohoo:
HA HA.. Don't know the reason but they all are so cute..

By the way, don't you think they should take their kids permission for this too.. :laugh:

I have already taken their permission as well as their parents permission. :laugh:

He he :laugh: That's good SJ. Kids might be angry if someone use their photo without permission.. :laugh:

They don't get angry but there parents get. :laugh:

I am okay with mine as I have taken all permission from that yellow ball.. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Due to these children avtars boddunan is look like a child care center :p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

HA HA.. Don't know the reason but they all are so cute..

By the way, don't you think they should take their kids permission for this too.. :laugh:

I have already taken their permission as well as their parents permission. :laugh:

He he :laugh: That's good SJ. Kids might be angry if someone use their photo without permission.. :laugh:

They don't get angry but there parents get. :laugh:

I am okay with mine as I have taken all permission from that yellow ball.. :laugh:

I thought the yellow ball with lens is copy righted image. :laugh:
Boddunan front page is filled with avatars of children.Why there is a tendency to use children as avatars?

I don't think it is a crime. Babies are cute and innocent. It keeps mind cool.
Is it?! I don't think so. I got it from site which is offering free images.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
i think members putting there children photos as their avatar because they love them a lot and they want to see them everywhere they go.
And others are putting because they love children and children seems too innocent that by viewing their pics tension go away..

a.s.
Everyone likes babies. So most of them prefer to use cute baby pictures.
i think members putting there children photos as their avatar because they love them a lot and they want to see them everywhere they go.
And others are putting because they love children and children seems too innocent that by viewing their pics tension go away..

Some days before Sarala put a kid's photo that was not her's. All other people are using their own kids and grand kids

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.