The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My best wish you parents sandhya. I wish and pray god that they should be happy always.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My best wish you parents sandhya. I wish and pray god that they should be happy always. :) :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Convey my best wishes to your parents and i pray to God they see lots of anniversaries together in future. :)
This is a great event. Thirty four years of married life is a big thing. Congratulation. Hope to get another thread on their golden jubilee.

Thank you sir...thank you very much.
Actually, it's my most pleasant dream of my life....to see them stay together, supporting each other for many years to come :)

Meera sandhu
congratulations to uncle and aunty for their 34th marriage anniversary.so sandhya ji what else you are planning for them inspite of wishing them?

No plans yaar...
I am very happy today :)

Meera sandhu
Hi akka, convey my best wishes to father and mother. I pray for their health and happiness. :cheer:

Vinu
Congratulations to your Parents and you.
A good Wishes from me and my family to your family.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7146]}

Want to make each day Accountable

I wish them all the very best on this great occasion, please convey it for me!
I wish them all the very best on this great occasion, please convey it for me!

OK...I will do :)

Meera sandhu
Hey wish your parents a very Happy marriage Anniversary.. :)

Tomorrow is my parents 39th Wedding Anniversary...I have seen most of them have Wedding Anniversaries in May.. Anyways Celebrate the event and enjoy with them... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.