Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have not fised any target.I know how difficult is to complete targets when we fix it.And on online activities i don't do that because i know its not essential that daily i get time to be online so whats the use of fixing targets when i don't know i can meet them. :)

Yet...what's your desire?

Meera sandhu
I have not fised any target.I know how difficult is to complete targets when we fix it.And on online activities i don't do that because i know its not essential that daily i get time to be online so whats the use of fixing targets when i don't know i can meet them. :)

At least top leader board once. :laugh: I narrowly missed it last time. :laugh:

So, you never got it till now? :(

It's sure, you can try this week since I won't be available this week later :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

So, you never got it till now? :(

It's sure, you can try this week since I won't be available this week later :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why dint you tell it earlier i just wasted 2 days. :laugh:

I would have surely done better had i knew this earlier don't worry i will surely make it up. :laugh:
My next target is to get a check of 2000 rs and complete 300 approved articles

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have planned to earn 1 lakh money with my blog and boddunan in this year.

Want to make each day Accountable

My next target is to get a check of 2000 rs and complete 300 approved articles[/quote

All the best,you will get it.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't have any immediate target. In fact, my activities are not target-driven!
My first target in boddunan is to be active full time and work for full day. Still now i cant able to reach my first target. After that i will think about next target. :)

Vinu
It makes enough sense to keep oneself meaningfully active in the site and the targets would take care of themselves!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.