The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
And what about my chance? :laugh:

Sandhya you have more chances to become emperor first.The way you are heading it looks you will become in the next month itself. :whistle:

But more chances are for Sarala, definitely. But nowadays she is very busy with her blogs :huh:

I saw it few days back all five articles dispalyed on the home page were of Sarala.She is trying to make fast money by writing articles it looks. :)

Ya.
I would like her to add 200 points today itself to get one more share :huh:

Meera sandhu
And what about my chance? :laugh:

Sandhya you have more chances to become emperor first.The way you are heading it looks you will become in the next month itself. :whistle:

But more chances are for Sarala, definitely. But nowadays she is very busy with her blogs :huh:

I saw it few days back all five articles dispalyed on the home page were of Sarala.She is trying to make fast money by writing articles it looks. :)

Ya.

And i have to add 700 points today to get one more share imagine how much work i have to do today. :evil:
I need another 120 points to get 5 shares after a long time I reached 5 shares.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

And i have to add 700 points today to get one more share imagine how much work i have to do today. :evil:

I worked hard yesterday. So, today I am taking rest.

Same is the case of Ram chettan. Are they not viewing the revenue sharing page? :dry:

Meera sandhu
Yes many members are working hard here to get more revenue shares. Once upon a time I am also in that list.

Yes many members are working hard here to get more revenue shares. Once upon a time I am also in that list.

And now don't you think like this? :blink:

Its not bad if we think like this. :blink:

You are also a bit lazy nowadays :angry: :angry: :angry:
When I joined this site, you were a maestromate :angry:

Meera sandhu
Yes due to heavy work in office I could not concentrate on forums.

Even i too having lot of work pressure these days thats why i am also not being able to be more active on the forums.This week was the worst for me as i could log in to boddunan for very less time. :evil:

But now, you have system and net at home. So, you can easily get emperor title. Am I not right? Just 1 hour may be sufficient enough:whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.