I always feel discomfort if any dear one of mine say sorry or thanks to me. I often scold them saying "No thanks and sorry in friendships". Do you also feel the same way? Do share your opinions. :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always feel discomfort if any dear one of mine say sorry or thanks to me. I often scold them saying "No thanks and sorry in friendships". Do you also feel the same way? Do share your opinions. :)
I say sorry If I am foulty and give thanks also.Actually this is my habit.
Aniyathi you are also right. No sorry and thanks should be in between friendship.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Aniyathi you are also right. No sorry and thanks should be in between friendship.

If you say those words to me, it's sure I am going to kill you :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

If you say those words to me, it's sure I am going to kill you :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Then thank you aniyathi.

i a say sorry when im wrong and even thank you too when anyone help me.

a.s.

Don't tell to Sandhya anything ,she might kill you.

sandhya di is offline right now and when she will come online i will be offline so she wont be able to kill me.hehehehehe :)

a.s.

sandhya di is offline right now and when she will come online i will be offline so she wont be able to kill me.hehehehehe :)

But now I am online dear :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Maardiya jaay yaa chod diya jaay.....you just decide right now :evil:

Meera sandhu

But now I am online dear :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Maardiya jaay yaa chod diya jaay.....you just decide right now :evil:

as you wish.but if you will kill me thanyou will surely miss a baby like me.will you really?? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.
I personally feel that it is very essential to cultivate the habit of saying thank you and sorry when it is needed either in public or with your close ones.It is a basic requirement , which helps us realise and appreciate help given by others and also accept our mistakes .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

but your close and near ones dont need that.its a dislouge from k2h2 no sorry and no thank you in friendship..even sometimes this thank you is not enough better do something in return instead of saying thank you.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.