Often, spending a few minutes alone in our world can help us a lot for self-assessing and taking many decisions of life. In a fast moving world where each second counts for money, how often do you spare a little time to spend in your own world only???? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always try to analyse what i did in whole day before sleeping. Its a good habit one should do it as it helps us to do things better in future. :whistle:
All the time that I spend is for myself as for others. There is no watertight compartment. The time spent in sleep, bath and eating or entertainment may be considered as for myself but ultimately I cannot work for society without this. Also what i do for society is also for me as I get paid for that.

You may mean the time spent in loneliness. Then, only the time in toilet, bathroom, bed, dining table is for myself. This may come to twelve hours.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Since my girl has started going to school, am all alone at home till evening. So a lot of time for being myself in my own world and with you people

Meera sandhu
Oh yes Moms get lot of time when kids start going to school same is for my wife she looks more fresh when kids start going to school. :woohoo:
I always thing about myself every day when i am free. I hope its a good idea of thinking about our-self.. :cheer:

Vinu
Yes you are right sandhya every one must have some time to think of themselves.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I always thing about myself every day when i am free. I hope its a good idea of thinking about our-self.. :cheer:

Think as much as you can...right now!!!
After marriage you won't get enough time...she won't give you time even for speaking :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I spend 24 hours to think about myself though i work but my mind thinks

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I spend 24 hours to think about myself though i work but my mind thinks

Me too :)

Meera sandhu
Wow thats great. We think of our selfs and about others also so that everything in our lifes go well . this is my policy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.