Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually...now am alone at home....so I get more time for being myself, thinking about me...also finding new ideas to start threads...ha ha

Meera sandhu
i am always alone in my home as there are no one of my age, and i spend more time with the computer. so i work and think alot of about me and my future

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i am always alone in my home as there are no one of my age, and i spend more time with the computer. so i work and think alot of about me and my future

Whatever plans you make it now itself!!!!!
You won't get that much time when you get busy in your family life!!!!

Actually no one thinks about future seriously before marriage :evil:

Meera sandhu
Spending very less time only.

Thought to spend more time. But TV and other media occupying more time of mine

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Spending very less time only.

Thought to spend more time. But TV and other media occupying more time of mine

Yes, we are so busy nowadays that we are not able to find even a few moments for self-analyzing :huh:

Meera sandhu
I feel, though we are busy, but we should spare time for thinking about ourselves and our thoughts

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It often helps me to quote some nice thoughts and poems

Meera sandhu
I always thing about myself every day when i am free. I hope its a good idea of thinking about our-self.. :cheer:

Think as much as you can...right now!!!
After marriage you won't get enough time...she won't give you time even for speaking :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No Sandhya don't demotivate him otherwise he won't marry. :woohoo:

But that's true after marriage one gets lesser time as one has to give time to his/her partner and kids.
I always thing about myself every day when i am free. I hope its a good idea of thinking about our-self.. :cheer:

Think as much as you can...right now!!!
After marriage you won't get enough time...she won't give you time even for speaking :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No Sandhya don't demotivate him otherwise he won't marry. :woohoo:

But that's true after marriage one gets lesser time as one has to give time to his/her partner and kids.

More responsibilities added to life!!!

Meera sandhu
I mainly concentrate on earning money for happy life after some time we can think of ours.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.