...combined with plenty of water is all that is required to stay fit and healthy..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Tasty food item curd is in fact a complete food with fat, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron and sodium and is as good as many fruits put together for all the vitamins they contain. This is one of the best sources to keep your digestive system in perfect conditions apart from protecting your bones and keeping cancers away. I like to eat it, drink it and use it in many other forms.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Tasty food item curd is in fact a complete food with fat, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron and sodium and is as good as many fruits put together for all the vitamins they contain. This is one of the best sources to keep your digestive system in perfect conditions apart from protecting your bones and keeping cancers away. I like to eat it, drink it and use it in many other forms.

But, i heard eating curd will make us fat!! Is it true.. :huh: :unsure:

Vinu
Yes curd is good for our health. You can have it anytime but usually avoid it when u suffer from coil or cough as it may get aggravated due to curd.
Curd never causes weight gain.
Thank you said by: vinodh
Yes curd is good for our health. You can have it anytime but usually avoid it when u suffer from coil or cough as it may get aggravated due to curd.

Thanks for clearing my doubt about curd.
Actually my relatives and friends always advice like curd will help us to put weight. :)

Vinu

My favorite food ! I love curd rice, butter milk, lassi,raita - curds in any and every form !I used to feed my children curds while they were very young and they used to love it, still do ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If u remove the fats from the curd then there is nothing present in the curd to increase the weight.
While preparing the curd you can see some white color thick layer which is full of fats. We use that layer to prepare ghee. So once u remove that layer then the curd is free of fats.

Actually my relatives and friends always advice like curd will help us to put weight. :)

In fact full cream milk is more fattening. Normally when we make curds before adding the curds to the milk we normally take out all the cream that is floating on top...

If u remove the fats from the curd then there is nothing present in the curd to increase the weight.
While preparing the curd you can see some white color thick layer which is full of fats. We use that layer to prepare ghee. So once u remove that layer then the curd is free of fats.

Exactly what I said in the above post.Curds are in fact better than milk and once all the thick layer of cream is removed the fat content becomes much lesser..

Thinner the curd lesser the fats in it. Buttermilk is more fat free than curd. So f u do not want to gain weigh then try buttermilk which will be more nutritious and more fat free.

Prefer fat removed curd...it reduces weight. Also, it's good for stomach, digestion and urinary infections

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.