Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes curd is good for our health. You can have it anytime but usually avoid it when u suffer from coil or cough as it may get aggravated due to curd.
Curd never causes weight gain.

Thanks for clearing my doubt about curd.
Actually my relatives and friends always advice like curd will help us to put weight. :)

Prefer fat removed curd...it reduces weight. Also, it's good for stomach, digestion and urinary infections

It is the best diet during summer months, curd curry,raita,salad with curd dressing,butter milk are all so cooling to the system.we also make a dish called Tambli which is made with any leaves and skin of ridge gourd or seeds of paduval which is fried and ground with coconut and then mixed with curds They are all healthy and very light on our digestive system..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes Usha due to this heavy stress world we need some good diet as well as exercise which makes us fit from others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes Usha due to this heavy stress world we need some good diet as well as exercise which makes us fit from others.

Thats very true Arjun...in fact home cooked wholesome diet is the best since it is cooked with care , with much less fat and other added substances ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

o remain fit we need to do some workout and along with workout we need to take some healthy food..... :) :) :) :)
You know we prefer curd with whole fat (as long as we can digest it) But most Punjabi go for it in shape of Lassi sweet or salted. Curd. yogurt are parts of our regular meals.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya for Punjabi lassi is the main part of food and they always like to drink it.

Thats very true Arjun...in fact home cooked wholesome diet is the best since it is cooked with care , with much less fat and other added substances ...

Absolutely! home cooked food is generally prepared with less oil and spices. Along with the home cooked food regula walk for 45 minutes is sufficient to reduce weight and to remain fit.
Ya for remain fit we have to avoid outside food and junk food.
for having Good Fitness and health, first we need to have regular exercise and try to have milk 2 times a good and take fresh fruits juice and eat fresh vegetables and if possible fish egg

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

hey great idea one of my brother is so sincere about his health i just tell him to try this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.