Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think including more Vegetables in diet is good for health.

Vegetables is good for our eyes too.......We must include a some vegetable that must pure our blood like this.................

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8374]}

I love karelas, in fact I cook some dish or the other using Karela at least twice a week...Green vegetables are excellent for our health especially if you are planning on losing weight :)

I too love karela whether it is stuffed karela, steamed ones or simple frying with potatoes. I love its bitterness. But many of my friends remove the bitterness from it by soaking it in salt water and washing them before frying.

Vegetables is good for our eyes too.......We must include a some vegetable that must pure our blood like this.................

I love karelas, in fact I cook some dish or the other using Karela at least twice a week...Green vegetables are excellent for our health especially if you are planning on losing weight :)

I too love karela whether it is stuffed karela, steamed ones or simple frying with potatoes. I love its bitterness. But many of my friends remove the bitterness from it by soaking it in salt water and washing them before frying.

I only like bitter guard in Monsoon and only when i am given to eat, when i am sick.

Want to make each day Accountable

The same here jabeen, I too love Karela, we have a saying in thulu which translated goes something like " If you have the spicy curry made with karelas for lunch, there will be no food left for anyone " ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh My God!!
Copy and Paste are also raining in this rainy season!!! :dry: :dry: :silly: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Oh My God!!
Copy and Paste are also raining in this rainy season!!! :dry: :dry: :silly: :woohoo:

LOL, thats a good one !very apt !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.