Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes they dont the fast foods so they stay young than us. And the use of pesticides in cultivating foods also reduced our life spam.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You know sasi, at the earlier age, the one wheat used to be egg size. Thats means just think , how they used to look after their forms. compared to them and now the wheat is very small in size as everything got polluted

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes in my child hood there is a story kodigudanta godumaginja. Am I right Sarala.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, arjun Palwai, I am telling this from that lesson only. There is alot of difference compared to earlier and now

Ya that's why their live is more and now a days youngster only want junk foods......
Yes, people are using different chemical and different powders in the food items which are very tasty but creates lot of diseases. so youngsters are getting attracted to these junk food

ya they also depend of lots of supplement which easily makes their body in no time.
eating a heavy meal is supposed to be quite damaging, so the recent fad for five meals a day has been evolved. This was a practice since our childhood when we had milk in the morning and a couple of hours later breakfast, then lunch,evening tea with some snacks and a light dinner and fruits...I feel it is better to eat more frequently than eat 3 heavy meals...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

eating a heavy meal is supposed to be quite damaging, so the recent fad for five meals a day has been evolved. This was a practice since our childhood when we had milk in the morning and a couple of hours later breakfast, then lunch,evening tea with some snacks and a light dinner and fruits...I feel it is better to eat more frequently than eat 3 heavy meals...

I always skip my lunch and go for fruits and juices. I am in habit of late breakfast with heavy items. Then I prefer to have as much light food I can afford for my dinner, but my breakfast is my main diet of the day. Of course being an online worker I cannot resist a few tit bits here or there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I always skip my lunch and go for fruits and juices. I am in habit of late breakfast with heavy items. Then I prefer to have as much light food I can afford for my dinner, but my breakfast is my main diet of the day. Of course being an online worker I cannot resist a few tit bits here or there.

I too feel that breakfast should be a proper nutritious meal that help us carry on with our daily grind.I make sure that we have a hearty breakfast .Lunch is the usual but dinner is light...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.