Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good to see u Chinmoyjee atleast for five mins. but u can increase it every day by 5 more mins. I hope tomorrow u will be there 5 mins extra to make ur presence more visible.
4_12_3_2012-06-26.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
It looks like smart and creative arithmetical calculations of some members would make me spend more than 24 hours a day here!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8025]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8020]}

You mean Five minutes every hour ! Thats not too bad :cheer:

Ha ha ha!! Usha, that is very clever and witty!! So what do you say now Chinmoy??? :laugh: :laugh:

All I can say is that I could be outsmarted by superior wit!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8026]}
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
It is pleasant to see some post of chinmoy when I log in. How many minutes he devotes is his discretion. When I log in, he is offline. Similarly, when he logs in, I am offline. Thus Chinmoy and I are like day and night. The other appears when one disappears.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Ha ha ha!! Usha, that is very clever and witty!! So what do you say now Chinmoy??? :laugh: :laugh:

All I can say is that I could be outsmarted by superior wit!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8026]}

You could be? Or you have already been outsmarted? Just think she is waiving a magic ball in front of your eyes and you are coming under trans....just think... :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is pleasant to see some post of chinmoy when I log in. How many minutes he devotes is his discretion. When I log in, he is offline. Similarly, when he logs in, I am offline. Thus Chinmoy and I are like day and night. The other appears when one disappears.

You two together makes a Boddunan day complete..... :P :P :P :P
Night and day can't stay together even if they love and appreciate each other :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

What a smart piece of calculation! Yes,she has proved wittier!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8023]}

LOL, it is good to have you back..that's what counts and I am sure kalyani feels the same way :) since you two have had a long association with and through this forum !

True Usha, that is what counts!! :) :) :) Without Chinmoy, forums do not ever feel the same!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

You two together makes a Boddunan day complete..... :P :P :P :P
Night and day can't stay together even if they love and appreciate each other :evil: :evil: :evil:

Gulshanji...
Now both day and night available together in the presence of 'Sandhya' :P :P :P :P :P
So, credits should be given to me :cheer:
It's true.......Sandhya arranges everything for day and night to meet everyday, even if moments are so short, but sweet and beautiful. Isn't it? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
If Gulshanji is standing so tall among us,it's all for his patient,cerebral and dedicated hard work! He's one who has displayed incredible patience and wisdom in dealing with some very difficult situations.
If Gulshanji is standing so tall among us,it's all for his patient,cerebral and dedicated hard work! He's one who has displayed incredible patience and wisdom in dealing with some very difficult situations.

Without doubt!!! :)
0006_2012-06-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.