Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here my five minutes gone!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8029]}
Here my five minutes gone!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8029]}

Waiting for the next installment!!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

WHEN IT IS YOU FIVE MINUITES, HOW CAN I ENTER INTO THAT SIR??? :dry: :dry:

HA HA YOU ONLY TOLD TO DO ANYTHING.... : :lol: :lol: :lol:

SO I FELT FREE AND DID...... :blink: :blink: :blink:

BYE!!!!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
2_2012-06-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
WHEN IT IS YOU FIVE MINUITES, HOW CAN I ENTER INTO THAT SIR??? :dry: :dry:

HA HA YOU ONLY TOLD TO DO ANYTHING.... : :lol: :lol: :lol:

SO I FELT FREE AND DID...... :blink: :blink: :blink:

BYE!!!!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Here I come for how many minutes I don't know,you free to enter and do anything!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8034]}
Chinmayjee....
We want your 5 minutes today itself. When will you be free? You have forgotten your promise... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Chinmayjee....
We want your 5 minutes today itself. When will you be free? You have forgotten your promise... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I haven't seen his daily installments of five minutes for the last 2-3 days! Have you??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Chinmayjee....

I haven't seen his daily installments of five minutes for the last 2-3 days! Have you??

4 days..... :( :( :(

i think he was online on monday morning just 5 minutes.....never seen later till now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Chinmayjee....

i think he was online on monday morning just 5 minutes.....never seen later till now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What has he promised-5 minutes daily or weekly?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Chinmayjee....

What has he promised-5 minutes daily or weekly?

Just read the thread again

Meera sandhu
Chinmoy is busy elsewhere. I hope he will definitely log in and post some thread whenever he gets time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.