Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinmoy is busy elsewhere. I hope he will definitely log in and post some thread whenever he gets time.

i also hope so....

I joined here before 6 months. This is the first time I am noticing his absence more than a week :huh: :huh: :dry:
15_4_130_2012-07-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Time,time and time - that's keeping us apart!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8335]}

Yet, you can't find time in the past 2 weeks..... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I am really angry with you :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

Yet, you can't find time in the past 2 weeks..... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

being angry don't quit. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

being angry don't quit. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I won't quit.
But if he quit for such breaks, I will explode :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I know sandhya will never quit the site. she know the value of this site

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Chinmoy I am bit confused. What exactly these people are doing in your post? Laughing or shaking. What about your 5 minutes work?
I also believe that Sandhya will never quit. She has lots and lots of topics to discuss.
Friends 5 mins are enough to do lots of mess. I hope it is good to do little bit of exercises. My fingers are paining a lot. I have been typing for last 2 hours.
Friends 5 mins are enough to do lots of mess. I hope it is good to do little bit of exercises. My fingers are paining a lot. I have been typing for last 2 hours.

Yes, 5 minutes is enough to make our presence felt. :) :) :) :)

@Devu....A request
If you want to add something to your post within 5-10 minutes, can you edit your previous post and add? :) :) :)

Yes, what you told is right....
Even if I try a lot, I can't leave you people. :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.