Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks to all of you! I'd let my friend know all the information I have gathered through the links!
Yes now a days each and every state is having ayurvedic centres. I heard about Ayush ayurvedic treatments they are good in treatment.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

There is a branch of Arya Vaidyasala in South Kolkata and let me contact it!
Chinmoy jee is it tremor or tumor. Lets us know about this one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No,it's tremor!
I hope this information is enough but now-a-days even branches are opening in some cities..are they worthable?

There are many such treatment centres in Pune and most of them are well trained in Kerala Ayurveda therapy and are really worthwhile spending time and money for treatment. I think that should be the case in Kolkata as well.

Oh is it so. I think then @Chinmoy can access the same facilities in kolkata too. I heard that the snapdeal.com site has some offers to avail these treatments..dont know whether its worth it.

Yes Rajani, snapdeal is a good and legitimate site. I know a friend who regularly buys discounted spa packages and she gets good deal on them from reputed spas. So would be the case of ayurvedic treatment centres.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Chinmay jee? What has your friend decided? Is he coming to Kerala?
If so, never go to any resorts or packages seeing tourist ads. They are untrained people doing it for business...particularly at places like Kovalam.
You should go to an Ayurveda hospital. Though expenses are bit higher, they give better results with no side effects.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

It means shivering of hands, may be a part of stroke.

There are many ayurveda treatments like uzhichil which may be needed, where body/affected part is massaged well with oil and later hot water bath, with some medicinal shrubs.

If you are going through stress 'Dhara' is the best treatment...though a bit expensive. You can even find weight loss.
I have done it last year from a Ayurveda hospital for 3 days, while my hubby was undergoing some treatment of purification of blood.

Meera sandhu
Chinmoyjee one more thing i would like to mention here that let your friend first get the immediate treatment and confirm diagnosis done prior starting any treatment for tremors as there are multiple serious causes for tremors of hand.
If tremors are due to some kind of brain related cause then he shouldn't wait for longer time and must seek the allopathic treatment immediately.
Thanks a lot,doc! I would get more details from him before I get back to you!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.