The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hey this is wonderful poem sasi. But i found it already in other thread also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Am not seeing you in forums last 2 days. what happened? Busy with blogs?

Meera sandhu
Sure, when you feel you have done something wrong in your article and you need to edit it. so just goto your my earning page then click on articles option then you will get a page full articles which you have write. In that list you will see the article which you want to edit. so open that article, after opening , at the right side top there will be 2 options. first option is editing and the second one is rss feed. So we need to click on editing. and leave it for loading completely for 5 minutes.Then the editor will look as it is , like while we post our article as before, we can make all the changes whatever we want. But you need lot of patience to wait until everything load completely.

I hope you got clear.

If still any problem let me know

Was this option available earlier???

This option was available earlier and it did work well. But only thing you need to know is that the article then becomes Unpublished, so you have to notify the respective editor with whatever changes you have made so that he/she or can look at those and Republish it. But this should be done only as exceptions. The goal must be to submit a 100% accurate article in the first go, so before submitting think whether you have written everything that you want!

I agree. Rather, I believe that once article is submitted, whatever correction is needed will be made by editor only. Author should not make any change thereafter.

That's what I think, once the author has submitted it there is no chance of editing it. If there is a minor change to be done, a PM to editor concerned would do the trick otherwise the only option left is delete the one and start allover again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let us hope ...when our article section comes alive, we can see new features......
I really want to see an edit option in our text editor!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.