The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I can explain Sarala in this way-
S-Simple
A-Adept
R-Radiant
A-Astir
L-Laborious
A-Abloom

From where have you found these words? :huh: :dry: :silly:

I habe to search google for its meaning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Words are glorious,but don't know the meaning about it. :silly:
Nice one by Ram.

Want to make each day Accountable

S-Simple
A-Adept
R-Radiant
A-Astir
L-Laborious
A-Abloom

From where have you found these words? :huh: :dry: :silly:

I habe to search google for its meaning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Words are glorious,but don't know the meaning about it. :silly:
Nice one by Ram.

You know the meaning of simple and laborious
adept means expert with no fault and radiant means bright and astir means cautious and abloom means which is already bloomed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
How many times...still I can't count.....1-2 months after I joined....still now, she is repeatedly asking me to apply for moderator post. She may be little bit angry too....as I never hear her words :P :P :P :P
Sorry Sarala.....i can't take such responsibilities. I just want to be one among all....... :evil: :evil:

She is a girl who thinks deserving things should be given to deserving persons in all cases. It's clear in her talks too....about every person here. She is a moderator. Yet, she never feel that no one should reach her position here. We can find such persons only a few in this world, sure :) :)

Meera sandhu
S-Simple
A-Adept
R-Radiant
A-Astir
L-Laborious
A-Abloom

Ram ji, all words are really fantastic.,
I have to search for their meaning on google.. :silly: :blink:

Vinu
S-Simple
A-Adept
R-Radiant
A-Astir
L-Laborious
A-Abloom

where is your answer Kanna?

Meera sandhu
S-Simple
A-Adept
R-Radiant
A-Astir
L-Laborious
A-Abloom

where is your answer Kanna?

I have already given the meaning so no need to search again.

My dear all friends, I have never expected any appreciation from anyone. This site made my self to improve my skills. Especially in Writing English , communication skills and making friends. I gained alot of knowledge from this site. I really love this site. So i do my job sincerely. Anyway thanks for recognizing my hard word.I am really thankful to you all. If you need any help or you have any doubts you can PM me.

all the best

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
My dear all friends, I have never expected any appreciation from anyone. This site made my self to improve my skills. Especially in Writing English , communication skills and making friends. I gained alot of knowledge from this site. I really love this site. So i do my job sincerely. Anyway thanks for recognizing my hard word.I am really thankful to you all. If you need any help or you have any doubts you can PM me.

all the best

Thanks for your acknowledgement.

all the best

It's your simplicity that makes you say so :P

i have noted it first month itself, though I didn't tell you so till now :) :) :) . That's why I decided to give you a surprise gift like this :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: sarala
i really appreciate the work of sarala di and her devotion towards the work of this site.she performs various duties from being a member to forum initiator, article writer, editor and moderator also..must be a multitalented person.managing all at one time is really what is called a smart hard worker and that what she is... :) :)
3 cheers for her.. :) :) :) :) :)

a.s.
Thank you said by: sarala
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.