The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i really appreciate the work of sarala di and her devotion towards the work of this site.she performs various duties from being a member to forum initiator, article writer, editor and moderator also..must be a multitalented person.managing all at one time is really what is called a smart hard worker and that what she is... :) :)
3 cheers for her.. :) :) :) :) :)

I 100% agree with you :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: sarala
yes She is a good helper also,i have got many helps from her.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends when i joined this site, i was zero in English. Now am confident enough. So I never leave this site though am busy at least i will spend half an of my day. At present am doing full time job over here.

Even all of you are also working hard.I am happy to help you.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, baby angel
Nowdays you are really working on articles too.....
Before article approval problem here, I saw many new articles of yours getting above 80-90 rs cash credits. It's your hard work , nothing else.
Those medical articles are worth to read, sure.

Hoping you will submit such articles in future also. Now article problem is resolved here. So contribute Boddunan with some nice articles of some rare topics which will surely come in search engine easily.

Meera sandhu
Sarala is really hard worker.As her concentration is fully on this site and also she performs well.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes She is a good helper also,i have got many helps from her.

After having contact with Sarala in boddunan, she has also helped me a lot.

Even you all people are also supporting me for my hard word. I am thankful to everyone and especially sandhya for giving me this position and this much value

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
sarala di you deserve this position and value.your work here is no doubt best or i should say you are allrounder..

a.s.
Friends when i joined this site, i was zero in English. Now am confident enough. So I never leave this site though am busy at least i will spend half an of my day. At present am doing full time job over here.

Even all of you are also working hard.I am happy to help you.

This is a intangible benefit of this site.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The way Sarala has gone in this site,is tremendous.
She is the real princess of this site. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.