Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For the first 2.5 months, when I was writing articles for this site, I was able to earn 1885 rupees from 61 published articles.
I think, if I had continued article writing here, I may have already crossed 10,000 payments.

Meera sandhu
Wow, then why dont you start it again sandhya. Then you will be in top earner

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

For the first 2.5 months, when I was writing articles for this site, I was able to earn 1885 rupees from 61 published articles.
I think, if I had continued article writing here, I may have already crossed 10,000 payments.

Start from now and you will sure reach your destination.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

In addition to cash, you also get points in articles. These also qualify for share in Boddunan revenue for month. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshani, 1000 rs for one month or from the day you joined?

Yes Sandhya i have seen your articles as you have got high cash credits in many articles as they are well writtten.I would suggest you to continue writing articles here. :)
Sandhya even i too suggest you to write articles, so please start writing

Yes Sandhya i have seen your articles as you have got high cash credits in many articles as they are well writtten.I would suggest you to continue writing articles here. :)

Ya Sandhya is a good starter and hard worker.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends, thank you all.
Yet, I want to start my blogs very soon.
Then I will be very busy.
I am going to write an article about my Journey to Emperor very soon......

@Ram Chettan
What happened to that article about your Boddunan friends? Is it published?
If so provide its link here please

Meera sandhu
Gulshani, 1000 rs for one month or from the day you joined?

This is from the day I joined. I was waiting when cash credit from articles only will exceed Rs. 1000/. Sarala Ji- Your comments against my latest story- The half brother are really encouraging. Thank you.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.