Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well sanjeev, if the 300 words content is good quality then there is chance of geting 30 to 40 rs as sunil ji is earning

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Well sanjeev, if the 300 words content is good quality then there is chance of geting 30 to 40 rs as sunil ji is earning

I have one query. Do the more popular key words that attract more search get more cash for the articles?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are many to share...but maybe after receiving first cheque I felt happy and satisfied...
All moments are happy when i earning cash credits :) :) :) :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Gulshanji wrote:I have one query. Do the more popular key words that attract more search get more cash for the articles?

That depends up on the keyword popularty

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Gulshanji wrote:I have one query. Do the more popular key words that attract more search get more cash for the articles?

I think, also those topics, whose articles are rare, something different from others, some innovative ideas..etc.
IT articles get good cash credits...also latest technology like mobiles

Meera sandhu

I think, also those topics, whose articles are rare, something different from others, some innovative ideas..etc.

I want to add one more point here. Editor comments are also important. :) :)

Want to make each day Accountable

I want to add one more point here. Editor comments are also important. :) :)

Will it give more cash credits???

But for the articles I earned 100 rs, I never got any editor comments :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

So, Do you agree that one should first check which key words are most popular and searched more and then write articles using these key words. Will this give more cash and points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So, Do you agree that one should first check which key words are most popular and searched more and then write articles using these key words. Will this give more cash and points.

I think so.
More searches are for recent news, latest technologies, products like mobile etc.
It may give more cash credits also. I think so :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.