Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well sanjeev, if the 300 words content is good quality then there is chance of geting 30 to 40 rs as sunil ji is earning

I have one query. Do the more popular key words that attract more search get more cash for the articles?
Good keywords will definitely adds up value to the article and get better editor rating (if he finds the article with good quality).

But I can say you will not get better credit just because of good keywords as there is no hard and fast rule that the keyword will draw better search results. More importantly nowadays, search engines not just concentrates on the keywords but the content of the article. The more lengthy and informative, the more it gets the search traffic.

Hope I answer your query.

Thanks a lot for clearing this as most of the members thought so. I always thought that even if one writes all the popular keywords in his/her article these would be of not much help. There is no use keeping the main tags or keywords up to 5-6 'cause putting 100 would be same. Thanks again- this is just to place your explanation in front of every one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I believe that I had many happy moments in the site. when I got highest Thank Yous, highest number of posts, crossed 100 Karma and so on. Now I am nearing No. Two position in terms of points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I believe that I had many happy moments in the site. when I got highest Thank Yous, highest number of posts, crossed 100 Karma and so on. Now I am nearing No. Two position in terms of points.

Congratulations Sir!!!
It's only your hard work, nothing else :) :) :)

Santhosh is nowadays virtually absent in forum, may be due to his health problems

Meera sandhu

Congratulations Sir!!!
It's only your hard work, nothing else :) :) :)

Santhosh is nowadays virtually absent in forum, may be due to his health problems

I think he is absent because of his professional work. He must be in good health. Professional work must get precedence. I also log in Boddunan only when i am free from professional job.

Yes this is your hard work here which has bring you to top hope soon you will acheive the top position.I am also thinking to become an empreror soon hope i will i know lot of hard work is required for it and i am doing it. :)
Earlier I thought, Gulshanji gives only Thank you to good responses. Most recently, I have found out the truth. He gives Karma too.....and I have got many Karmas from him most recently. It's a matter of pride to get Karma for most deserving answers from the most senior member here. :) :) :) :)

Whenever I finds it, I feel a lot of pleasure and a feeling of pride too. :) :) :)

Sir, please don't stop that job since I told so. It's true I am most happy with the karmas given by you than anyone, saying deep from my heart. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Earlier I thought, Gulshanji gives only Thank you to good responses. Most recently, I have found out the truth. He gives Karma too.....and I have got many Karmas from him most recently. It's a matter of pride to get Karma for most deserving answers from the most senior member here. :) :) :) :)

Whenever I finds it, I feel a lot of pleasure and a feeling of pride too. :) :) :)

Sir, please don't stop that job since I told so. It's true I am most happy with the karmas given by you than anyone, saying deep from my heart. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I can give Thank you very liberally. But there is restriction on karma. I also like to encourage the new members when I find their good performance.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I think you are the most senior of this site.
You are a nice creator of so many new topic .We are benefited from you in so many ways.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I just joined it on July 2012.My happiest moment is that when I got one revenue share on Boddunan.

Sharmistha Banerjee
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

As a senior member you are eligible for this ones.

I also had many sweet memories.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.