The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me watch you close for some days. Then I will give my opinion.

When did you stop watching close up any thing in Boddunan?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8471]}

The day which my life journey ends without even getting enough time to inform you people :whistle: :whistle: :cheer: :cheer: :P

Once a philosopher always a ....!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8473]}

Always....???
Fill it :sick: :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
I don't find any changes in the recent days. As same as ever.:) :)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Of course not!! Who told you that??? I remember exactly how you were when I joined this site a long time ago and you are still the same, albeit for your long absences which are unavoidable!

Oh,that's so reassuring!! Feeling a little uneasy too that I haven't when change is the way of life!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8469]}

:dry: :dry: :dry: Not when there is no necessity of changing your original persona!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Ceemji...
Ask yourself that question and find its answer rather than asking we people, who even don't know anything about you. After all, you know yourself more than anyone. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Chinmoyee you were serious enough to write a lot before. Now you write less and add cartoons. I like it but it is also a change.
15_4_130_2012-07-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Chinmoyee you were serious enough to write a lot before. Now you write less and add cartoons. I like it but it is also a change.

I am 5 months old user here i don't know much about him. :)

May be now i will notice him with magnifying glasses. :lol:
OMG_2012-07-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
If you felt that you have changed then it may possible but according to me you are unchanged till date.........

When I joined here, seeing his profile picture and high standard English, I thought, "From where has he come from" :blink: :blink: . I kept distance, a distance shown to every serious and senior person.

I think after 2-3 weeks, when I started a thread, "Whom do you want to meet once in your lifetime?", his reply really made me change my assumptions about him suddenly. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Then i began to read his character.

After that, till now, I can't see a serious Chinmay looking at us, through his spects. :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Now a days chinmoyee ji stopped spending more time in the site

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

every one changes every moment. These changes are so slow that these can not be noticed.
0006_2012-07-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.