The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
every one changes every moment. These changes are so slow that these can not be noticed.

But Gulshanji I can vouch for the fact that you have not changed even a bit in your thought processes ever since I came to know you!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8490]}
Chinmoyee you were serious enough to write a lot before. Now you write less and add cartoons. I like it but it is also a change.

I am 5 months old user here i don't know much about him. :)

May be now i will notice him with magnifying glasses. :lol:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8491]}
Chinmoyee you were serious enough to write a lot before. Now you write less and add cartoons. I like it but it is also a change.

Yeah! When my mind goes blank I am rendered speechless - wordless and express myself through smileys!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8492]}
AnimatedGifCats118.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Yeah! When my mind goes blank I am rendered speechless - wordless and express myself through smileys!

Now, the cat is out of the bag!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8495]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ceemji...
Now don't tell us, it's philosopher's black cat :P :P :P :P
no2_2012-07-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ceemji...
Now don't tell us, it's philosopher's black cat :P :P :P :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8499]}
@Ceemji
Can you quote from your memory, which reply of yours prompt me to change my view about you?
Just try. Let me see
000203F2_2012-08-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
@Ceemji
Can you quote from your memory, which reply of yours prompt me to change my view about you?
Just try. Let me see

When did I claim to be possessing an elephantine memory?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8502]}
@Ceemji
Just try. Let me see

Just try once.
I will give you 1 karma as prize, for the right answer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
@Ceemji
Just try. Let me see

Just try once.
I will give you 1 karma as prize, for the right answer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:blink: :dry: :huh: :unsure: :laugh:
think1_2012-08-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.