The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Chinmoy jee you are really changed in this site now a days you are keeping silent than answering in forums.

He is asking about his recent change in character...not Boddunan site's change.

Yes, you are true.....we are really missing those fun days now

Meera sandhu
Yes now I can say it that you have changed a lot as we don't see you more often like we used to before. :laugh:
not participating in any forums is a real change in you. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: So try to participate in forums we are waiting for your responses.
7_4_36_2012-09-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
not participating in any forums is a real change in you. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: So try to participate in forums we are waiting for your responses.

Don't boil in anger! I am participating!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8622]}

Mary's shouting has bought Chinmayjee back to forums
By the by, your favourite thread was locked yesterday :sick:
4_12_3_2012-09-06-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Mary's shouting has bought Chinmayjee back to forums
By the by, your favourite thread was locked yesterday :sick:

My unalloyed thanks to the person who did it! In the first place it should not have been there! I nearly made a suggestion to lock it!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8625]}

Even this one is a candidate for locking. I am against all kinds of person-centric threads!

Welcome back Chinmoyji. Thanks for your watermelon. Now Iam so cool. ;)
0006_2012-09-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Then why did you start this thread Chinmayjee?
2_2012-09-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Welcome back Chinmoyji. Thanks for your watermelon. Now Iam so cool. ;)

Ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :silly: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :P
Mary in fire and full form :S :S

Meera sandhu
Then why did you start this thread Chinmayjee?

It was done stupidly and Boddunan suffered my stupidity indulgently! Now it must stop!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8627]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.