The topic is locked.
Her absence gives a feeling of emptiness and I also feel less intelligent! Have I any - I wonder!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Where is Swetha These Days?

by » 10 years ago

Yes, she is absent nowadays. i am also missing her.
    I have talked to her two weeks before. Nowadays she is busy with her office work

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

She is very busy in her work now! Therefore the lack of intellect here! I must send her a message across to log in soon so that none of the brains are emptied completely!!! :lol: :lol:
    3_8_14_2012-08-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » 10 years ago

She is very busy in her work now! Therefore the lack of intellect here! I must send her a message across to log in soon so that none of the brains are emptied completely!!! :lol: :lol:

She didn't even reply my friendship message yesterday. That much busy :S :S :S

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

Do it very fast,Ma'am! So kind of you! It's reaching almost rock bottom,if not completely blank already!

by » 10 years ago

yes she is absent from 2 weeks. Lets us wait when she will come
    7_9_10_2012-08-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

by » 10 years ago

I have a strong presumption that she has been relaxing by taking a temporary break in her beautiful mansion!

by » 10 years ago

I have a strong presumption that she has been relaxing by taking a temporary break in her beautiful mansion!

She is not in Kerala right now
    36_5_11_2012-08-06-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

Then where is she? What kind of a friend you are that you don't know her whereabouts!Bring her back!

by » 10 years ago

Then where is she? What kind of a friend you are that you don't know her whereabouts!Bring her back!

Yesterday also, I sms her about your thread. Yet, no reply. B)
    7_4_35_2012-08-06-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
    7_4_35_2012-08-06-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

Yesterday also, I sms her about your thread. Yet, no reply. B)

Flood her with SOS not sms!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.