The topic is locked.
Her absence gives a feeling of emptiness and I also feel less intelligent! Have I any - I wonder!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8559]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, she is absent nowadays. i am also missing her.
I have talked to her two weeks before. Nowadays she is busy with her office work

Meera sandhu
She is very busy in her work now! Therefore the lack of intellect here! I must send her a message across to log in soon so that none of the brains are emptied completely!!! :lol: :lol:
3_8_14_2012-08-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

She is very busy in her work now! Therefore the lack of intellect here! I must send her a message across to log in soon so that none of the brains are emptied completely!!! :lol: :lol:

She didn't even reply my friendship message yesterday. That much busy :S :S :S

Meera sandhu

Do it very fast,Ma'am! So kind of you! It's reaching almost rock bottom,if not completely blank already!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8563]}
yes she is absent from 2 weeks. Lets us wait when she will come
7_9_10_2012-08-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have a strong presumption that she has been relaxing by taking a temporary break in her beautiful mansion!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8569]}
I have a strong presumption that she has been relaxing by taking a temporary break in her beautiful mansion!

She is not in Kerala right now
36_5_11_2012-08-06-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Then where is she? What kind of a friend you are that you don't know her whereabouts!Bring her back!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8578]}

Then where is she? What kind of a friend you are that you don't know her whereabouts!Bring her back!

Yesterday also, I sms her about your thread. Yet, no reply. B)
7_4_35_2012-08-06-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
7_4_35_2012-08-06-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Yesterday also, I sms her about your thread. Yet, no reply. B)

Flood her with SOS not sms!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8581]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.