The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Where is Swetha These Days?

by » 9 years ago

chinmoymukherjee
    Caesar
    934 14.7k 122.3k
    I have a strong presumption that she has been relaxing by taking a temporary break in her beautiful mansion!

She is not in Kerala right now

Then where is she? What kind of a friend you are that you don't know her whereabouts!Bring her back!

Yesterday also, I sms her about your thread. Yet, no reply. B)

Flood her with SOS not sms!
    Sos.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

by » 9 years ago

Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k
    I have a strong presumption that she has been relaxing by taking a temporary break in her beautiful mansion!

She is not in Kerala right now

Then where is she? What kind of a friend you are that you don't know her whereabouts!Bring her back!

Yesterday also, I sms her about your thread. Yet, no reply. B)

Flood her with SOS not sms!

Time to sound an urgent SOS!! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » 9 years ago

Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k
    I sent her a message yesterday on Facebook and got her reply! She is busy with her work and she was also trying to log in to boddunan but because of the recent technical issues she was unable to do so!

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    Actually, i was missing all of you the last 2 days......

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Swetha Shenoy
    Platinum Mate
    121 1.94k 23.4k
    Hahahahah

Wow

Thank you chinmoy ji and Sandhya and Kalyani

So many things happend that made me busy

On the day of friendship day, nearby houses got robbed of their taps and i was petrified because i was staying alone...

I had attack of acidity and constipation so i was resting....

And yes, i was busy because we sent a mobile water treatment to Jharkhand and we are sending 4 more

So sorry that i was busy..... i am now administrator for my office and i have to monitor 10 calling agents and all that!!!!!!!!!!

I wish i could relax in my mansion..... but i will call all of you and relax! hehehe

Swetha Shenoy

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    hai Madam....
    happy to see you back...
    hoping you have got my sms=es.....
    Why didn't you reply :angry:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Swetha Shenoy
    Platinum Mate
    121 1.94k 23.4k
    well

sandhya what should i say?

Today morning(4 am) there was an attempt to robbery at my apartment again. that cunning thief bolted all doors and switched off lghts and attempted to rob 1st floor ( we were on 3rd floor)

So, i had to come out through back door (which doesnt have a latch) and unbolt my neighbor's doors and call the police, the owner came and he breathed a sigh of relief as nothing has been stolen,

due to monday's heist, the owner installed the 'godrej' lock to all doors, this way, the thief couldnt break in any of the houses

Swetha Shenoy

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    well

sandhya what should i say?

Today morning(4 am) there was an attempt to robbery at my apartment again. that cunning thief bolted all doors and switched off lghts and attempted to rob 1st floor ( we were on 3rd floor)

So, i had to come out through back door (which doesnt have a latch) and unbolt my neighbor's doors and call the police, the owner came and he breathed a sigh of relief as nothing has been stolen,

due to monday's heist, the owner installed the 'godrej' lock to all doors, this way, the thief couldnt break in any of the houses

You are staying alone. Right? :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

chinmoymukherjee
    Caesar
    934 14.7k 122.3k
    It's,indeed, worrying to know such cases happening with such regularity! Hope your house owner has approached the local police for greater vigil in the area!

by » 9 years ago

Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k
    Hahahahah

Wow

Thank you chinmoy ji and Sandhya and Kalyani

So many things happend that made me busy

On the day of friendship day, nearby houses got robbed of their taps and i was petrified because i was staying alone...

I had attack of acidity and constipation so i was resting....

And yes, i was busy because we sent a mobile water treatment to Jharkhand and we are sending 4 more

So sorry that i was busy..... i am now administrator for my office and i have to monitor 10 calling agents and all that!!!!!!!!!!

I wish i could relax in my mansion..... but i will call all of you and relax! hehehe

Glad to see you back Swetha, many warm congratulations to you on becoming the Administrator, with increased profile comes increased responsibility so we understand! :) Glad to see you doing your bit in providing good quality water to people all around the country! :) :)

btw, I hope you are feeling better now! Eat lots of bananas and cabbage and both your problems will be over! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Which is the best Contest In bodduan ?

There are many contest in bodduna, which one you like .. vote it .....
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 8 answer(s).
/polls/boddunan/6007-which-is-the-best-contest-in-bodduan-.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"20711","title":"Boddunan Revenue Sharing Program","votes":"33","type":"x","order":"0","pct":31.73,"resources":[]},{"id":"20712","title":"Member of the Week Contest","votes":"14","type":"x","order":"0","pct":13.46,"resources":[]},{"id":"20713","title":"Group Discussion Contest","votes":"13","type":"x","order":"0","pct":12.5,"resources":[]},{"id":"20714","title":"Daily top voter award","votes":"32","type":"x","order":"0","pct":30.77,"resources":[]},{"id":"20715","title":"Daily top commenter award","votes":"3","type":"x","order":"0","pct":2.88,"resources":[]},{"id":"20716","title":"Daily Forum Activatior award","votes":"4","type":"x","order":"0","pct":3.85,"resources":[]},{"id":"20717","title":"Caption Writing Contest","votes":"1","type":"x","order":"0","pct":0.96,"resources":[]},{"id":"20718","title":"Weekend Special Contest!","votes":"4","type":"x","order":"0","pct":3.85,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200
David Taylor
1 points