The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
well

sandhya what should i say?

Today morning(4 am) there was an attempt to robbery at my apartment again. that cunning thief bolted all doors and switched off lghts and attempted to rob 1st floor ( we were on 3rd floor)

So, i had to come out through back door (which doesnt have a latch) and unbolt my neighbor's doors and call the police, the owner came and he breathed a sigh of relief as nothing has been stolen,

due to monday's heist, the owner installed the 'godrej' lock to all doors, this way, the thief couldnt break in any of the houses

OMG!! That's indeed very worrying! Anyway I know you are quite brave but make sure you lock your doors and windows properly and keep a pepper spray or a jar of hot chilli powder easily accessible when you are alone.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes, thanks kalyani for the advice

I dont carry a pepper spray, but cuticura perfumed deo as my defense... because i know pepper spray may cause someone's eye,so a perfume might help a bit.............

Below my bed you will find the Flat bread roller pin (chapati roller pin) because i dont believe in injuries by blood ; i believe in injuries on flesh :) hahaha

Swetha Shenoy

I dont carry a pepper spray, but cuticura perfumed deo as my defense... because i know pepper spray may cause someone's eye,so a perfume might help a bit.............

Below my bed you will find the Flat bread roller pin (chapati roller pin) because i dont believe in injuries by blood ; i believe in injuries on flesh :) hahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That IS indeed something!! Just seeing a woman wielding a belan will be enough to scare away most thieves because they mostly do not want to be identified later on!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You can try some chilli powder too :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
She would practice violence in a less violent way!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amy injury that are effective are good. Wish you the best . You are best judge of what protects you more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Swetha...
If you don't get anything in hand, use 'HIT' :P

You can ask your parents to send some coconut as parcel too!! :S :S

Meera sandhu
Hai swetha, its been seeing you in boddunan after a long time. Many of your friends and me too missing madamji

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you sarala...

Well, now no more missing!

Just ping me a pm or a message and i will respond!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you sarala...

Well, now no more missing!

Just ping me a pm or a message and i will respond!

Kalli :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.