The topic is locked.
No doubt, I love to read Gulshanji's posts most. Same is the case of Chinmayjee also. Except politics and matters related to religions ;) , I open every post of Gulshanji. :cheer: I avoid Ceemji's political posts too. :P :P :laugh: :laugh: What about you??

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's not member specific in my case. I always go by whatever interests me even if these come from new members.
No doubt, I love to read Gulshanji's posts most. Same is the case of Chinmayjee also. Except politics and matters related to religions ;) , I open every post of Gulshanji. :cheer: I avoid Ceemji's political posts too. :P :P :laugh: :laugh: What about you??

why do you avoid chinmoy's posts. I feel that there is some mistake in expressing. I sincerely thank you for reading my posts. You said that you do not like posts on religion and politics. But I understand that you have preconceived thoughts on these topics and do not want to read any contrary opinion. But let me stress that discussion means contrary thoughts. If all have same thought or opinion, discussion loses all meaning. I read chinmoy's posts with interests although often we differ. I like to read contrary thoughts. This develops our intellect and broadens outlook.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I always open any interesting posts.Gulshanji and Chinmoyji's posts carry many important message. so no doubt I think not only me, all open their posts.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I don't stick with any particular members post . i read everybody's post.Mostly i select the post based on the topics heading

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
If I did that then as a moderator, I would be cheating on my job!! So I read everyone's posts! :) :) also, if I made it member-specific then that would not be fair to others as I would biased then.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

why do you avoid chinmoy's posts. I feel that there is some mistake in expressing. I sincerely thank you for reading my posts. You said that you do not like posts on religion and politics. But I understand that you have preconceived thoughts on these topics and do not want to read any contrary opinion. But let me stress that discussion means contrary thoughts. If all have same thought or opinion, discussion loses all meaning. I read chinmoy's posts with interests although often we differ. I like to read contrary thoughts. This develops our intellect and broadens outlook.

I was saying, I read all posts of Chinmayjee except those related to politics. Was that sentence framed wrongly? :blink:
Can you correct me please. :dry:

Actually, I avoid all political responses here as am not interested in politics It's not user specific.

I read almost every responses in forum. But I love to read posts of you two people most. It doesn't mean, all other users are not posting good responses or I don't like them . :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

I was saying, I read all posts of Chinmayjee except those related to politics. Was that sentence framed wrongly? :blink:

Actually, I avoid all political responses here as am not interested in politics It's not user specific.

You had not written 'political'. I think you have edited the post. Originally, you wrote that you avoid chinmoy's posts. This surprised me. In fact, just saying that you avoid political posts would suffice. There is no need to name any one.

Personally, I feel that we are here for sharing knowledge. It is good to read even such topics which are of less interest or in which you have less knowledge.

I read almost every responses in forum. But I love to read posts of you two people most. It doesn't mean, all other users are not posting good responses or I don't like them . :P :P :P

Does that mean my posts are not good enough for you to read???? :whistle: :dry: :huh: :unsure: :angry: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Does that mean my posts are not good enough for you to read???? :whistle: :dry: :huh: :unsure: :angry: :laugh:

I love all posts of yours except politics ;)
But i have noticed, your major responses are related to political topics :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Unsure, angry, dry, laugh at the same time. Marvelous. Your posts are well read and nobody can avoid these. You can check the response to your posts. It is not possible to arrive at correct conclusion by such post. The best way is to check the number of Thank you messages and Karma points. These are indicators of popularity on forum. I am sure you are very popular.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.