The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I used to read all the forums randomly and I select which one is impressive.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I read almost all current posting and I get some knowledge and many information also.

whenever you login. Isn't it?

Nowadays your participation is less

Ya actually I am not getting time. Too much pressure in child's study.

Hearing for the first time that it's father's job :blink: :P

Yes child education is equally a father's job. :)

I have always thought that father is more responsible in Indian conditions because he is the one who has to do the legwork in most cases but now mothers are as much capable (I must play safe bro as this site is women oriented and this is not safe to try to act smart)

See you are a very smart dad and husband! Always playing it safe!! :evil:

To the topic, actually yes, fathers make a lot of difference in a child's education but very few dads actually do! Fathers are more emulated by children than mothers!

I never missed on a single effort to see to it that my daughter ever missed a slightest of opportunity to have the best of every thing in spite of I was too busy touring all over the places during that period.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I read almost all current posting and I get some knowledge and many information also.

I have always thought that father is more responsible in Indian conditions because he is the one who has to do the legwork in most cases but now mothers are as much capable (I must play safe bro as this site is women oriented and this is not safe to try to act smart)

To the topic, actually yes, fathers make a lot of difference in a child's education but very few dads actually do! Fathers are more emulated by children than mothers!

I never missed on a single effort to see to it that my daughter ever missed a slightest of opportunity to have the best of every thing in spite of I was too busy touring all over the places during that period.

That's how it should be ! but guess what ? 50% of the credit goes to your wife ...right ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's how it should be ! but guess what ? 50% of the credit goes to your wife ...right ?

I always did the legwork only which is only 10% like a courier boy, rest of the credit goes to her. Even today this is my wife who guides her in every matter like how to make different items sitting here in India. This is some thing heavenly to see them video conferencing for hours on weekends.

I always did the legwork only which is only 10% like a courier boy, rest of the credit goes to her. Even today this is my wife who guides her in every matter like how to make different items sitting here in India. This is some thing heavenly to see them video conferencing for hours on weekends.

Yes this is your wife who has helped you in life as I know what happens with a marketing personnel they travel a a lot without taking much of the responsibilities of their family. :blink:
I read almost every forums posted or replied by Gulshanji and Kalyaniji. This is because of curiosity. I learn manythings from their posts. Sandhyaji and many other site members posts many things. I read all of yours writing just to answer and reply. Many a times topic becomes interesting to reply. I prefer Gulshanji and Kalyaniji most.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes this is your wife who has helped you in life as I know what happens with a marketing personnel they travel a a lot without taking much of the responsibilities of their family. :blink:

You mean marketing personals are total irresponsible people who have no care for their families? that could be true for people in any field why pick on marketing people only! I wasn't touring for months together but for a couple of days at a time.

Yes it is our both's job to look after. So I can not bypass it. Afterall the family is of ours.We do everything with all effort.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I am sure am among them ;)

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

How can anyone escape not reading your posts? just like kanoon ke haath lambe hote hai, Sandhya ke posts har jagah hote hai!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yaha bhi :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :angry: :laugh: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I am sure am among them ;)

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Why can't you agree directly that you are addicted to my posts? ;) :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.