The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Threr are some daily updater and I am addicted to those.
By the way where is Kumaresh.I like his posts.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Threr are some daily updater and I am addicted to those.
By the way where is Kumaresh.I like his posts.

am really missing him in forum :( :(

I really love his humorous posts. Where are you Kumaresh??? :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I am sure am among them ;)

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

How can anyone escape not reading your posts? just like kanoon ke haath lambe hote hai, Sandhya ke posts har jagah hote hai!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yaha bhi :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :angry: :laugh: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

Yehi to main Keh Rahi hoon!!! :) :) :) No one can escape them!!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Why can't you agree directly that you are addicted to my posts? ;) :P

Directly? You want me to send an email admitting this fact? Are you sure? :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How can anyone escape not reading your posts? just like kanoon ke haath lambe hote hai, Sandhya ke posts har jagah hote hai!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yaha bhi :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :angry: :laugh: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

I read and reply her posts even while I am sleeping, you know 'Koun namurad inse bachna chata hai'?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why can't you agree directly that you are addicted to my posts? ;) :P

Directly? You want me to send an email admitting this fact? Are you sure? :laugh: :laugh:

No PM :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
So, it's sure, it won't reach me :S :S

Meera sandhu

I read and reply her posts even while I am sleeping, you know 'Koun namurad inse bachna chata hai'?

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

Meera sandhu
Many members eddicted to Sandhya posts as isha told Sandhya is really forum initiator.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Many members eddicted to Sandhya posts as isha told Sandhya is really forum initiator.

Only you are telling so Sasi :P :P :P

Kindly correct the spelling of 'addict'

Meera sandhu
They wont say truth as they are having ego to say truth. With out your posts where is the other posts in the forum. If some members created how many posts will be we can count them with our fingers.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.