The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They wont say truth as they are having ego to say truth. With out your posts where is the other posts in the forum. If some members created how many posts will be we can count them with our fingers.

Really ;) :dry: :blink: :blink:

If so, Thank you once again :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nowadays you are not starting topics. Why so?

Meera sandhu
I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I am sure am among them ;)

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

How can anyone escape not reading your posts? just like kanoon ke haath lambe hote hai, Sandhya ke posts har jagah hote hai!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yaha bhi :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :angry: :laugh: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

Yehi to main Keh Rahi hoon!!! :) :) :) No one can escape them!!! :laugh:

I read and reply her posts even while I am sleeping, you know 'Koun namurad inse bachna chata hai'?

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

You of course, where are her threads?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

How can anyone escape not reading your posts? just like kanoon ke haath lambe hote hai, Sandhya ke posts har jagah hote hai!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yaha bhi :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :angry: :laugh: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

I read and reply her posts even while I am sleeping, you know 'Koun namurad inse bachna chata hai'?

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

GD threads filled with yellow colour :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

Once in a while, but you are the boss. ;)

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

Shapeless face ;)
Why? :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

Shapeless face ;)

What is that
A shapeless face? :ohmy:

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

Shapeless face ;)

What is that

Let animated gifs return. I will give the reply :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

Shapeless face ;)

What is that

Be prepared to face those shapeless faces while this feature comes back. :evil: :evil: :evil:

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

Shapeless face ;)

What is that

Be prepared to face those shapeless faces while this feature comes back. :evil: :evil: :evil:

;) ;) ;)

Instead of 1, suffer my 3 shapeless faces :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

Shapeless face ;)

What is that

;) ;) ;)

Instead of 1, suffer my 3 shapeless faces :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Your shapeless faces????/ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.