The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
suni51 wrote:
I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I am sure am among them

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts.

How can anyone escape not reading your posts? just like kanoon ke haath lambe hote hai, Sandhya ke posts har jagah hote hai!!

Yaha bhi

Yehi to main Keh Rahi hoon!!! No one can escape them!!!

LOL That actually sums up Boddunan !!! One of my friends while browsing through the site asked whether it had any members or was there only one ?

This is common when I joined many less participation here. I and only sarala might worked here in Boddunan at that time so members it is the site of two members.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
suni51 wrote:
I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I am sure am among them

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts.

How can anyone escape not reading your posts? just like kanoon ke haath lambe hote hai, Sandhya ke posts har jagah hote hai!!

Yaha bhi

LOL That actually sums up Boddunan !!! One of my friends while browsing through the site asked whether it had any members or was there only one ?

This is common when I joined many less participation here. I and only sarala might worked here in Boddunan at that time so members it is the site of two members.

With two members it was the site with two members,fair enough, but now with ????? members .... :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am sure am among them

Yaha bhi

With two members it was the site with two members,fair enough, but now with ????? members .... :P

There are at least 5-6 always present an increment of 300% nice going :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am sure am among them

Yaha bhi

There are at least 5-6 always present an increment of 300% nice going :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Agreed ! real nice going ....LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I read all the posts, there is matter who wrote it.

But , Most of I like to read, Chinmayji's posts (full of cartoon pictures),
Gulshanji's post(most logical)
And Sandhya rani's posts (Rajdhani express).

Be positive
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I mostly read sandhya posts and sasikanths. and remaining which are very interesting forums and which are knowledgable

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am sure am among them

Yaha bhi

So,what about Chinmoy , Gulshan,Maverick and Kalyani? I thought that they were all senior to you and Sarala , right ? I mean joined before you both ? just getting the facts right...

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am sure am among them

Yaha bhi

So,what about Chinmoy , Gulshan,Maverick and Kalyani? I thought that they were all senior to you and Sarala , right ? I mean joined before you both ? just getting the facts right...

I think it's not for him to know! Maverick must be knowing it. As far as seniority is concerned,Santosh and Gulshanji joined this site ahead of me. Gulshanji has been always active to be called the leading light of this site. Even after becoming a moderator he hasn't changed the slightest bit - always insightful,unbiased and magnanimous. He could be a model for all of us. His calming influence is a great source of strength of this site. I remember those hard times when I almost thought of quitting it for ever but his words dissuaded me from doing so!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is greatness of you to continue in the site and enrich the entire community with your valuable discussion. I hope you will always be on site as far as your other commitments allow. I also log in the site only when I find time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am sure am among them

Yaha bhi

I think it's not for him to know! Maverick must be knowing it. As far as seniority is concerned,Santosh and Gulshanji joined this site ahead of me. Gulshanji has been always active to be called the leading light of this site. Even after becoming a moderator he hasn't changed the slightest bit - always insightful,unbiased and magnanimous. He could be a model for all of us. His calming influence is a great source of strength of this site. I remember those hard times when I almost thought of quitting it for ever but his words dissuaded me from doing so!

Am reading it now...whole posts.....

I think, Sasi couldn't express his idea correctly which caused a lot of fuss and confusion. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Usha has answered to Kalyani's post that, her friend asked her if only one member is working in forum here. So, Sasi answered, sometimes, only he and Sarala will be online working in forum....the time when participation of forum was less. i.e. No other members online at a particular time. Am also finding it difficult to write :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Hoping you understand it. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
He has no where specified that, only 2 members were working here before. Am I right Sasi?
It's my interpretation. Only Sasi can answer it :sick: :sick: :silly:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.