The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the topic is getting slightly diverted and most people will anyway always name those people who they feel are their friends! This could be a cause for a divide! Just saying, no offense meant to anyone!!

I just wrote it because I think as someone who is a moderator must not say it openly that I like someone's post she/he must treat all equally this is my view.If I were a moderator here I would not have mentioned a specific name. :blink:

As a member I would say usha Ji post good threads but its a surprise no one mentioned her name here. :blink:

That's for sure. She certainly post many interesting and informative threads. But I am really surprised that many of the members do not read the threads according to the topics of their interest but go by specific member's post.

Thanks a lot Jabeen.....It is nice to hear that .In fact the feelings mutual where your posts are concerned too... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen
If I did that then as a moderator, I would be cheating on my job!! So I read everyone's posts! :) :) also, if I made it member-specific then that would not be fair to others as I would biased then.

Thats how it should be kalyani, and I am sure everyone appreciates you for being fair and doing your job without being partial to anyone :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I think the topic is getting slightly diverted and most people will anyway always name those people who they feel are their friends! This could be a cause for a divide! Just saying, no offense meant to anyone!!

I just wrote it because I think as someone who is a moderator must not say it openly that I like someone's post she/he must treat all equally this is my view.If I were a moderator here I would not have mentioned a specific name. :blink:

As a member I would say usha Ji post good threads but its a surprise no one mentioned her name here. :blink:

Sanjeev, thats really very nice of you to say that, and genuinely I thank you :) however, my own personal feeling is that it is better not to have such threads and polls where we keep rating performances with the intention of getting a pat on our own backs...it is but natural that the most visible members posts become popular for obvious reasons ...other lesser active members are bound to feel insecure !!

Even i feel that and I am bit surprised to see it that being a moderator someone should think of locking this thread instead of participating in it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:
Some days before, I saw a thread started by admin, 'let me know who are the most popular guys of Boddunan'. This thread is inspired from his thread. That's why I didn't feel nothing wrong while posting this thread. Also, I have got a lot of responses also. Let me tell you, It's not to hurt anyone here....
Let me tell you, I read more than 90% posts here. Perhaps am the best forum reader here, no doubt. So, I don't think I have done something wrong posting this question. Otherwise....i.e. If I read only a few persons' post here, then it would have been wrong!!!! Definitely!!! You people know well, I respond to almost every threads here, except areas of less knowledge.
Hoping you understand!!!

Meera sandhu
Most of the threads are been created by sandhya, so the threads which are interesting i have replied them and even sasikanth also used to create. We cannot list everyones names na. Telling name of the interesting forums creator is not a wrong thing. People may think that i am showing partiality. but am not a partiality showing moderator. People are mis taking me. being a moderator means have some powers and responsibilities of see the forum discussion should go properly, there should not be any diversion. No issues should take place and many more are there. I even many times warned sandhya, in many issues, I never took the side of the member who have done wrong. Here many moderators are there and working. But members are raising and blaming me towards my replies i dont understand.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If I did that then as a moderator, I would be cheating on my job!! So I read everyone's posts! :) :) also, if I made it member-specific then that would not be fair to others as I would biased then.

Thats how it should be kalyani, and I am sure everyone appreciates you for being fair and doing your job without being partial to anyone :)

@Usha

I fully endorse your views on Kalyani's performance. Her contribution to this site is very professional and impressive. When she rose to become an editor and moderator both, I had many expectations and I have no hesitation to applaud her as one of the best! All we harbor many expectations from you too!! :P :P :P
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, usha manohar
Sarala, if I tell you something....
I have told in perfect tunning thread also, I enjoy forum most while both Ceemji and sasi are online. That's because, there is some chemistry/physics or mathematics between we three, which bring a lot of cheer in forum and quick responses. Am sure, both of them will agree with me. I really like to add funny answers to these 2 persons. But we 3 have to come together.....which is occurring very rare nowadays. Both of them are very busy. Within some days me too!!!!! At that time, they may be free.

Meera sandhu

@Usha

I fully endorse your views on Kalyani's performance. Her contribution to this site is very professional and impressive. When she rose to become an editor and moderator both, I had many expectations and I have no hesitation to applaud her as one of the best! All we harbor many expectations from you too!! :P :P :P

No doubt, Kalyani's posts are informative. I have told before also. But the only problem is I can't understand political posts ;) :P

Meera sandhu

@Usha

No doubt, Kalyani's posts are informative. I have told before also. But the only problem is I can't understand political posts ;) :P

That's a political way of looking at Kalyani! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

@Usha

What is political. This is nothing but statecraft.. This is not just party politics. All our activities need control by some state authority. so politics is everywhere. To elucidate, if you suggest method to reduce accidents or complain about high cost of food and vegetables, this is politics. If you look politics from our every day activities, there is no difficulty understanding this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.