The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If I did that then as a moderator, I would be cheating on my job!! So I read everyone's posts! :) :) also, if I made it member-specific then that would not be fair to others as I would biased then.

Thats how it should be kalyani, and I am sure everyone appreciates you for being fair and doing your job without being partial to anyone :)

@Usha

I fully endorse your views on Kalyani's performance. Her contribution to this site is very professional and impressive. When she rose to become an editor and moderator both, I had many expectations and I have no hesitation to applaud her as one of the best! All we harbor many expectations from you too!! :P :P :P

No doubt, Kalyani's posts are informative. I have told before also. But the only problem is I can't understand political posts ;) :P

That's a political way of looking at Kalyani! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

don't worry.
i don't read yours and Gulshanji's political posts also :side: :side: :side:

am sure, Kalyani will thank me for that :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Isn't it Kalyani?

Meera sandhu
If I did that then as a moderator, I would be cheating on my job!! So I read everyone's posts! :) :) also, if I made it member-specific then that would not be fair to others as I would biased then.

Thats how it should be kalyani, and I am sure everyone appreciates you for being fair and doing your job without being partial to anyone :)

@Usha

I fully endorse your views on Kalyani's performance. Her contribution to this site is very professional and impressive. When she rose to become an editor and moderator both, I had many expectations and I have no hesitation to applaud her as one of the best! All we harbor many expectations from you too!! :P :P :P

No doubt, Kalyani's posts are informative. I have told before also. But the only problem is I can't understand political posts ;) :P

That's a political way of looking at Kalyani! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

don't worry.

Isn't it Kalyani?

But I remember Sandhya's political posts on Kerala elections. This was quite interesting. I well understand that sandhya knows well about Kerala politics. U.P. and West Bengal may be boring to her.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

@Usha

don't worry.

Isn't it Kalyani?

But I remember Sandhya's political posts on Kerala elections. This was quite interesting. I well understand that sandhya knows well about Kerala politics. U.P. and West Bengal may be boring to her.

May be honing her political skills at state level to emerge as a big player at the national level!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thank you said by: usha manohar

@Usha

I am sure that with the new team that the admin is putting together she will have better opportunities to perform even better ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think the topic is getting slightly diverted and most people will anyway always name those people who they feel are their friends! This could be a cause for a divide! Just saying, no offense meant to anyone!!

I just wrote it because I think as someone who is a moderator must not say it openly that I like someone's post she/he must treat all equally this is my view.If I were a moderator here I would not have mentioned a specific name. :blink:

As a member I would say usha Ji post good threads but its a surprise no one mentioned her name here. :blink:

I completely agree with your views on Usha! She is one who has been rising in my esteem very steadily and in a very short span has made her presence felt in the forum. All the best to her!

As a moderator, I felt it would be inappropriate for me to name one person, but here I cannot but help but reply that Yes, Usha indeed is a great person and I look forward to reading her posts! Now that I have named her, I would be unfair to Gulshan and Chinmoy, I am always on the lookout for their posts as well although I may not answer all of their threads, I read all.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the topic is getting slightly diverted and most people will anyway always name those people who they feel are their friends! This could be a cause for a divide! Just saying, no offense meant to anyone!!

I just wrote it because I think as someone who is a moderator must not say it openly that I like someone's post she/he must treat all equally this is my view.If I were a moderator here I would not have mentioned a specific name. :blink:

As a member I would say usha Ji post good threads but its a surprise no one mentioned her name here. :blink:

That's for sure. She certainly post many interesting and informative threads. But I am really surprised that many of the members do not read the threads according to the topics of their interest but go by specific member's post.

In my opinion too one should not respond to the thread by seeing someone's name but should respond as per the interest. :blink:

I was surprised to read this too, but then since this is an individual choice, we cannot enforce it upon anyone, much as we would like to. It is after all, what one perceives as a proper protocol.

I completely agree with your views on Usha! She is one who has been rising in my esteem very steadily and in a very short span has made her presence felt in the forum. All the best to her!

As a moderator, I felt it would be inappropriate for me to name one person, but here I cannot but help but reply that Yes, Usha indeed is a great person and I look forward to reading her posts! Now that I have named her, I would be unfair to Gulshan and Chinmoy, I am always on the lookout for their posts as well although I may not answer all of their threads, I read all.

Thanks for the comments. I agree that a moderator must not name any one person as his favorite. I also think that moderators should neither receive nor give 'Thank you' and also not get or give any Karmas. May be Boddunan is considering appointment of more moderators and quite likely that their role be defined.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Usha

Now I am beginning ti feel like a politician, a la Mamata!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

@Usha

I am sure that with the new team that the admin is putting together she will have better opportunities to perform even better ... :)

Thanks a lot for your comments, Usha. I really appreciate it and I too am hoping for such opportunities to keep performing as impartially and fairly and with enhanced role.

Most of the threads are been created by sandhya, so the threads which are interesting i have replied them and even sasikanth also used to create. We cannot list everyones names na. Telling name of the interesting forums creator is not a wrong thing. People may think that i am showing partiality. but am not a partiality showing moderator. People are mis taking me. being a moderator means have some powers and responsibilities of see the forum discussion should go properly, there should not be any diversion. No issues should take place and many more are there. I even many times warned sandhya, in many issues, I never took the side of the member who have done wrong. Here many moderators are there and working. But members are raising and blaming me towards my replies i dont understand.

Here you are wrong Sarala I rarely see Sasi starting a thread. :blink:

That shows... :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.