The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to mention one person.....Kumaresh. I really love his humorous posts, though i get very rarely to read.

Meera sandhu
I want to mention one person.....Kumaresh. I really love his humorous posts, though i get very rarely to read.

Yes Kumaresh is a nice creator, but now a days where is he?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I read normal posts of all but i never have any interest in reading the forums which they mention by giving links

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I read normal posts of all but i never have any interest in reading the forums which they mention by giving links

Links provide many information and we can get many information.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Links provide many information and we can get many information.

yes, i like those links which give descriptive articles rather than lengthy ones

Meera sandhu
No doubt, I love to read Gulshanji's posts most. Same is the case of Chinmayjee also. Except politics and matters related to religions ;) , I open every post of Gulshanji. :cheer: I avoid Ceemji's political posts too. :P :P :laugh: :laugh: What about you??

why do you avoid chinmoy's posts. I feel that there is some mistake in expressing. I sincerely thank you for reading my posts. You said that you do not like posts on religion and politics. But I understand that you have preconceived thoughts on these topics and do not want to read any contrary opinion. But let me stress that discussion means contrary thoughts. If all have same thought or opinion, discussion loses all meaning. I read chinmoy's posts with interests although often we differ. I like to read contrary thoughts. This develops our intellect and broadens outlook.

I was saying, I read all posts of Chinmayjee except those related to politics. Was that sentence framed wrongly? :blink:
Can you correct me please. :dry:

Actually, I avoid all political responses here as am not interested in politics It's not user specific.

I read almost every responses in forum. But I love to read posts of you two people most. It doesn't mean, all other users are not posting good responses or I don't like them . :P :P :P

Does that mean my posts are not good enough for you to read???? :whistle: :dry: :huh: :unsure: :angry: :laugh:

I love your posts especially GD related, better still if my name is there in winners, otherwise who cares :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's a relief! Otherwise, seeing the number of people participating is usually a put-down for me, I think the topics are not much interesting!! :laugh:

I am looking forward you would make sure that I love your next post due in a short while. The result of July GD due, remember? :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As soon as I login I check Kalyani, Ceem, Shwetha and Gulshanji's profile and check their latest replies on thread. I enjoy reading their replies and if I get the time I respond to the thread as well.

But off late my time has been very limited and so I don't get to check every thread. Apart from that, money making threads also catches my interests as I feel I can help someone and also clear the myths and correct the wrong advice given.
I read all the posts which interest me.Its not that I read some specific member's post always.It depends on my interest. :blink:
As soon as I login I check Kalyani, Ceem, Shwetha and Gulshanji's profile and check their latest replies on thread. I enjoy reading their replies and if I get the time I respond to the thread as well.

But off late my time has been very limited and so I don't get to check every thread. Apart from that, money making threads also catches my interests as I feel I can help someone and also clear the myths and correct the wrong advice given.

So, you don't read my posts :( :( :( :(

I think, even if I post lengthy replies taking a lot of time, no one is interested in my posts....
Time to rethink......I should cut length of my posts and spend less time here ;)

Meera sandhu
I read all the posts which interest me.Its not that I read some specific member's post always.It depends on my interest. :blink:

Me too yaar...
That's why am able to post many responses here.....

Don't worry yaar.....I have read more than 90% of your posts .......because like me, you also never post politics ;) ;) :P :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's true, I read almost every post here......
I think, am the person who reads maximum Boddunan posts here ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.