The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I am sure am among them ;)

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

How can anyone escape not reading your posts? just like kanoon ke haath lambe hote hai, Sandhya ke posts har jagah hote hai!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yaha bhi :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :angry: :laugh: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

Yehi to main Keh Rahi hoon!!! :) :) :) No one can escape them!!! :laugh:

I read and reply her posts even while I am sleeping, you know 'Koun namurad inse bachna chata hai'?

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

You of course, where are her threads?

GD threads filled with yellow colour :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Once in a while, but you are the boss. ;)

Shapeless face ;)
Why? :angry: :angry:

What is that
A shapeless face? :ohmy:

Let animated gifs return. I will give the reply :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:

Be prepared to face those shapeless faces while this feature comes back. :evil: :evil: :evil:

;) ;) ;)

Instead of 1, suffer my 3 shapeless faces :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Your shapeless faces????/ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will complete it by adding 6 more and make Navarasangal :) :angry: :P :blink: :kiss: :evil: :whistle: B) :S :silly: :lol:
I think, I have added all :P

Yes you have added all even the one which none has ever used before. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Because I added 'Attahasam' there..not simple laugh :evil: :evil: :evil:

What does this fifth from left stand for? I don't see any one using this one. :laugh: :laugh:

Navarasangal include everything :evil: :evil:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I have used it in forum before also.......but for my kid :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P
Shringaaram and vaalsalyam/affection........for both it can be used :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Okay so I am under your vatsalya, thanks for the same so kind of you. Kids are also allowed to do the same in return???? :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I am sure am among them ;)

You sure are the most favorite one, no one can survive without reading your threads and posts. :woohoo: :woohoo:

How can anyone escape not reading your posts? just like kanoon ke haath lambe hote hai, Sandhya ke posts har jagah hote hai!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yaha bhi :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :angry: :laugh: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

Yehi to main Keh Rahi hoon!!! :) :) :) No one can escape them!!! :laugh:

I read and reply her posts even while I am sleeping, you know 'Koun namurad inse bachna chata hai'?

who is this she?
Me or kalyani?

You of course, where are her threads?

GD threads filled with yellow colour :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Once in a while, but you are the boss. ;)

Shapeless face ;)
Why? :angry: :angry:

What is that
A shapeless face? :ohmy:

Let animated gifs return. I will give the reply :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:

Be prepared to face those shapeless faces while this feature comes back. :evil: :evil: :evil:

;) ;) ;)

Instead of 1, suffer my 3 shapeless faces :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Your shapeless faces????/ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will complete it by adding 6 more and make Navarasangal :) :angry: :P :blink: :kiss: :evil: :whistle: B) :S :silly: :lol:
I think, I have added all :P

Yes you have added all even the one which none has ever used before. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Because I added 'Attahasam' there..not simple laugh :evil: :evil: :evil:

What does this fifth from left stand for? I don't see any one using this one. :laugh: :laugh:

Navarasangal include everything :evil: :evil:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I have used it in forum before also.......but for my kid :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P
Shringaaram and vaalsalyam/affection........for both it can be used :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Okay so I am under your vatsalya, thanks for the same so kind of you. Kids are also allowed to do the same in return???? :laugh: :laugh:

Kollum jnan :evil: :evil: :evil:
AA valsalyam kurachu mathi :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Check some Malayalam online dictionary to get its meaning......it's your today's class work!!!

Meera sandhu
Check some Malayalam online dictionary to get its meaning......it's your today's class work!!!

Work finished mam :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Murukan in Karutha Pakshikal - an uneducated poor emigrant who does not have any power(power that comes with education) to change the fate.
Monichan in Palunku - an innocent farmer who faces challenges after relocating to town.
Balachandran in Kaiyoppu - a simple man with good wishes for everyone
Mahi in Mayavi - a man with a cool head and lots of humour
Bilal in Big B - a rough and tough man who is brave enough to take the challenges in the life in his own way.

Murukan in Karutha Pakshikal - an uneducated poor emigrant who does not have any power(power that comes with education) to change the fate.
Monichan in Palunku - an innocent farmer who faces challenges after relocating to town.
Bilal in Big B - a rough and tough man who is brave enough to take the challenges in the life in his own way.

Are you fooling me?
They are just character names of some films :evil: :evil: :evil:

try again :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
If I did that then as a moderator, I would be cheating on my job!! So I read everyone's posts! :) :) also, if I made it member-specific then that would not be fair to others as I would biased then.

Thats how it should be kalyani, and I am sure everyone appreciates you for being fair and doing your job without being partial to anyone :)

@Usha

I fully endorse your views on Kalyani's performance. Her contribution to this site is very professional and impressive. When she rose to become an editor and moderator both, I had many expectations and I have no hesitation to applaud her as one of the best! All we harbor many expectations from you too!! :P :P :P

No doubt, Kalyani's posts are informative. I have told before also. But the only problem is I can't understand political posts ;) :P

That's a political way of looking at Kalyani! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

don't worry.
i don't read yours and Gulshanji's political posts also :side: :side: :side:

am sure, Kalyani will thank me for that :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Isn't it Kalyani?

But I remember Sandhya's political posts on Kerala elections. This was quite interesting. I well understand that sandhya knows well about Kerala politics. U.P. and West Bengal may be boring to her.

May be honing her political skills at state level to emerge as a big player at the national level!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Entammo :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

@Usha....
Why are you thanking him for his remark about me? I couldn't get it :blink: :blink: :blink: :whistle: :whistle:

Dont try too hard....was a mistake, since I cant retrieve it /never take back what I give, you can keep it :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Are you fooling me?
They are just character names of some films :evil: :evil: :evil:

try again :evil: :evil: :evil:

Are you fooling me?
Do I need to? No I am not that capable, I never intervene with God's work, in turn he never does the same with me. :laugh: :laugh:

Just try again...
I have given another Malayalam assignment to Kalyani in another thread.
Let me see, who completes it first!!

Meera sandhu
Just try again...

Give me in Chinese, that language is easier than Malayalam. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would prefer Mandarin to Cantonese. :dry:

Just try again...

Give me in Chinese, that language is easier than Malayalam. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would prefer Mandarin to Cantonese. :dry:

Who will teach me Chinese :dry: :dry: ????

Don't deviate from topic..... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Do your assignment fast!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.