The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jnan means....I
kollum...will kill.
Decoding the next part is your task...expect no more help from me!!!

I know I know you will tell me every thing but slowly. After all I am under your Vatsalyam. :evil: :evil: Now come on tell me who will play a drum for me? :laugh: :laugh:
Hey I had been in Kollum many a times. I love the place for its beauty. Now you call it with a different name otherwise I knew it as Quilon also. Yes I agree the place has nice killers there. ;)

It's not Kollum ...but Kollam....

Never say 'kollum' anywhere in Kerala...It means.....I will kill you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
(future tense of kill)

Already a tabla player at home.....do you need a drum player in extra :P

How would they know if I said Kollum or Kollam? Sounds the same. And yes Tabla is always in a set never single. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Pronounce 'u' of Kollum as 'u' sound ( 5 th letter of swaraakshar) . It means kill. If you pronounce it as 'a' (first letter of a, aa, e, ee....swaraakshar), it becomes a place/district name.
Hoping you have understood the difference.

Meera sandhu
Let me give you sight variations of same word......you will be surprised.... :woohoo: :woohoo:

If written.....Kollaam......it means, can kill.......(Note 'aa')
Jnan Kollaam mean I will/can kill :evil: :evil:

If the same word Kollaam pronounced slight differently, it becomes...good :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

In Hindi alphabet, ....la can be pronounced in two ways, isn't it? But in Malayalam, we have two letters for 'la'. Let me tell you, you can see two 'la' in Malayalam. Isn't it? In Hindi and English, a single letter is used while in Malayalam, both 'la's are two different alphabets, also pronounced different .
Understood? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
Jnan means....I
kollum...will kill.

I know I know you will tell me every thing but slowly. After all I am under your Vatsalyam. :evil: :evil: Now come on tell me who will play a drum for me? :laugh: :laugh:
Hey I had been in Kollum many a times. I love the place for its beauty. Now you call it with a different name otherwise I knew it as Quilon also. Yes I agree the place has nice killers there. ;)

Never say 'kollum' anywhere in Kerala...It means.....I will kill you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
(future tense of kill)

How would they know if I said Kollum or Kollam? Sounds the same. And yes Tabla is always in a set never single. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Pronounce 'u' of Kollum as 'u' sound ( 5 th letter of swaraakshar) . It means kill. If you pronounce it as 'a' (first letter of a, aa, e, ee....swaraakshar), it becomes a place/district name.

How do you call yogurts? with 5th or 1st???

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Jnan means....I
kollum...will kill.

(future tense of kill)

Of course first.
But you can't test it with a Malayali. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually, this English language is a big headache :angry:

Meera sandhu
Jnan means....I
kollum...will kill.

(future tense of kill)

Of course first.

Actually I want to start a thread with free use of words with spellings no burden as long it sounds like a proper word. I am not sure if that would be allowed. Let me take special permission from admin to keep this one permanently here. Like if I address a donkey as Danky, that should pass the word. Or brought as brot, that should be okay. That will be lots of fun.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, of course.........
Sunil,
If you become a moderator now, will you stop friendship with Sanjeev. Never. Isn't it????

Only problem occurred here was I am a normal user and Sarala a moderator.
Even if Sarala is not responding (nor me too) to many persons' posts, people are putting more oil to flames. What's teh reason behind this?
Also, this thread is to congratulate me for my acheivement. Why other matters discussed here, particularly by those members who are not even willing to congratulate me?

If they can't congratulate me, they should never use this thread for other purposes also. Isn't it Sunil???

???????? lot of spamming going on , on this thread, preachers should practice first.... ;) B)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jnan means....I
kollum...will kill.

(future tense of kill)

Of course first.

Actually I want to start a thread with free use of words with spellings no burden as long it sounds like a proper word. I am not sure if that would be allowed. Let me take special permission from admin to keep this one permanently here. Like if I address a donkey as Danky, that should pass the word. Or brought as brot, that should be okay. That will be lots of fun.

The topic is now completely diverted and in my opinion, does not solve any purpose whatsoever, hence I am locking it now. Thanks everyone for participating!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.