The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As soon as I login I check Kalyani, Ceem, Shwetha and Gulshanji's profile and check their latest replies on thread. I enjoy reading their replies and if I get the time I respond to the thread as well.

But off late my time has been very limited and so I don't get to check every thread. Apart from that, money making threads also catches my interests as I feel I can help someone and also clear the myths and correct the wrong advice given.

So, you don't read my posts :( :( :( :(

I think, even if I post lengthy replies taking a lot of time, no one is interested in my posts....
Time to rethink......I should cut length of my posts and spend less time here ;)

Lengthy response has nothing to do with it.It is the content which makes it boring or interesting. :blink:
As soon as I login I check Kalyani, Ceem, Shwetha and Gulshanji's profile and check their latest replies on thread. I enjoy reading their replies and if I get the time I respond to the thread as well.

But off late my time has been very limited and so I don't get to check every thread. Apart from that, money making threads also catches my interests as I feel I can help someone and also clear the myths and correct the wrong advice given.

I think, even if I post lengthy replies taking a lot of time, no one is interested in my posts....
Time to rethink......I should cut length of my posts and spend less time here ;)

Lengthy response has nothing to do with it.It is the content which makes it boring or interesting. :blink:

Actually I avoid posts where this is too much personal content or filmy/love etc is stuffed, I go for light and knowledge sharing posts mostly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually I avoid posts where this is too much personal content or filmy/love etc is stuffed, I go for light and knowledge sharing posts mostly.

Even I too like some light topics. :blink:

Politics/religion are few topics which I try to avoid. :blink:

@Arun

Hope you enjoy going through my politically stuffed posts too! :lol: :lol:

Religious subjects too :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

@Arun

Earlier you never use emoticons of Boddunan. at least now, you know its value :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

I can handle politics as much as the poster wants me to, to any level but religion is the last thing I can handle.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Arun

Earlier you never use emoticons of Boddunan. at least now, you know its value :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P

Boddunan is not permitting me at the moment to use my favorite ones,thus forcing me to realize the value of them! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I can handle politics as much as the poster wants me to, to any level but religion is the last thing I can handle.

I can handle religious posts but only if they are about their rationality or utility, otherwise I keep away from them. I also don't like overly mushy and dripping-with-love kind of posts!! :blush: I think they are kiddish!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Arun

I think he does or else he wouldn't check your profile!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.