The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love to read Chinmoy, Sandhya posts most later I will check other posts. I will answer only if I know about that things other wise I will leave it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
As soon as I login I check Kalyani, Ceem, Shwetha and Gulshanji's profile and check their latest replies on thread. I enjoy reading their replies and if I get the time I respond to the thread as well.

But off late my time has been very limited and so I don't get to check every thread. Apart from that, money making threads also catches my interests as I feel I can help someone and also clear the myths and correct the wrong advice given.

So, you don't read my posts :( :( :( :(

I think, even if I post lengthy replies taking a lot of time, no one is interested in my posts....
Time to rethink......I should cut length of my posts and spend less time here ;)

Lengthy response has nothing to do with it.It is the content which makes it boring or interesting. :blink:

Actually I avoid posts where this is too much personal content or filmy/love etc is stuffed, I go for light and knowledge sharing posts mostly.

Even I too like some light topics. :blink:

Politics/religion are few topics which I try to avoid. :blink:

I can handle politics as much as the poster wants me to, to any level but religion is the last thing I can handle.

I can handle religious posts but only if they are about their rationality or utility, otherwise I keep away from them. I also don't like overly mushy and dripping-with-love kind of posts!! :blush: I think they are kiddish!

Come on, kids should not discuss adult content- love discussion is for big people not for kids our age. :blush: :blush: Look at your pro-pic and mine. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As soon as I login I check Kalyani, Ceem, Shwetha and Gulshanji's profile and check their latest replies on thread. I enjoy reading their replies and if I get the time I respond to the thread as well.

But off late my time has been very limited and so I don't get to check every thread. Apart from that, money making threads also catches my interests as I feel I can help someone and also clear the myths and correct the wrong advice given.

I think, even if I post lengthy replies taking a lot of time, no one is interested in my posts....
Time to rethink......I should cut length of my posts and spend less time here ;)

Lengthy response has nothing to do with it.It is the content which makes it boring or interesting. :blink:

Actually I avoid posts where this is too much personal content or filmy/love etc is stuffed, I go for light and knowledge sharing posts mostly.

Even I too like some light topics. :blink:

Politics/religion are few topics which I try to avoid. :blink:

I can handle politics as much as the poster wants me to, to any level but religion is the last thing I can handle.

I can handle religious posts but only if they are about their rationality or utility, otherwise I keep away from them. I also don't like overly mushy and dripping-with-love kind of posts!! :blush: I think they are kiddish!

Come on, kids should not discuss adult content- love discussion is for big people not for kids our age. :blush: :blush: Look at your pro-pic and mine. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is why we both keep away from those topics!!! :evil: :woohoo: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I forgot to say I love the warnings of Kalyani mam. She will give correct answer to the people in a different way just like snake must die but stick must not broke.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya, it's not like that. Once I checked your profile too and it was as if I am seeing the index thread of Boddunan. Like I said off late I have had very limited time so trust me I could not go through all topics. But I have time now, so I can go through topics.

@Arun

Hope you enjoy going through my politically stuffed posts too! :lol: :lol:

Yes I certainly do enjoy them. I keep myself politically updated (Whether you like it or not, India is your country) but I rarely reply in such topics as they demand a lot of time. I mean people all get charged up to defend themselves etc etc. and leaving a discussion half hanging is against my forum etiquette.

But honestly speaking, my replies would be on the same lines as of you and Kalyani.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

@Arun

Hope you enjoy going through my politically stuffed posts too! :lol: :lol:

I think he does or else he wouldn't check your profile!!! :)

Spot on observation.
I forgot to say I love the warnings of Kalyani mam. She will give correct answer to the people in a different way just like snake must die but stick must not broke.

Yes poor people cannot afford to loose too many sticks. Once the sticks breaks snake will attack instantly. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And also the heartless does not take into account the pain and trouble that the hand subjects itself to while wielding the stick! :P :P :P :P

Yes poor people cannot afford to loose too many sticks. Once the sticks breaks snake will attack instantly. :)

Hehehe...Sticks I can't afford I can kill snake without a stick.hehehe.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.